LSA International Flower Bud Vase and Tealight Holder, Peacock
Product code: 73549714
A duo of decorative accessories, handmade in Poland from coloured glass.
The bud vase is designed to enhance single stems or small posies while the tealight holder can be used to create an ambience in the evening. Display individually or combine the pieces together to create a stylish centrepiece.
Part of the extensive LSA International Flower collection which includes vases and candle holders of varying shapes and sizes, so there's something to suit any occasion, any ambience and any floral arrangement.
Each piece is individually crafted by a glassblower and hand-finished using traditional techniques that have been perfected over the generations. This results in distinctive silhouettes, substantional heavy bases and precisely finished details.
Comes gift boxed in photographic packaging with a single tealight candle.
- LSA International
- Candle Holders Type
- Tealight Holder
- Care instructions
- Hand wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth
- Country of Origin
- Vase: H14 x W14cm, Tealight holder: H8.5 x W9cm
- Soda lime glass
LSA International's unique style, original designs and enduring quality have secured their position as one of Europe's foremost brands of contemporary handmade glass and porcelain. Each of LSA International's products is the vision of renowned designer Monika Lubkowska-Jonas, daughter of one of the company's co-founders. Produced in Europe utilising handmade techniques of the most specialised nature, every one of LSA International's products is created with the utmost attention to design, detail and quality.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.