MAM Glass Baby Bottle Feed and Soother Set
Product code: 31310719
Containing one 170ml bottle, two 260ml bottles and the MAM Start 0-2M soother, the Glass Bottle Starter Set offers parents a natural progression as baby grows and moves onto larger bottles. Developed and rigorously tested by MAM’s team of medical and safety experts, designers and engineers, MAM Feel Good Glass Bottles are strong, durable and naturally BPA-free. The MAM Feel Good Bottles are made of temperature-resistant glass. As a result, the bottle can be heated in the microwave or bottle warmer, cooled down quickly, cleaned in the dishwasher, and sterilised at high temperatures.
The bottles also offer a greener, more environmental choice for parents, and their ergonomic round shape means baby's can easily hold them. Simple and safe to use to make everyday baby life easier. Like all MAM bottles they include the SkinSoftTM teat which is silky soft and provides a familiar feel for babies. Market research confirms that 94%* of babies accept the teat making it perfect for when mum wants to be a bit more flexible. (*Market research 2010–2020,tested with 1,572 babies.)
- Safe and highly temperature-resistant
- Easy switch between breastfeeding and bottle
- Suitable from birth
- Premium glass
- BPA FREE
- temperature resistant glass
- Country of Origin
- H18 x W6.3 x D6.3cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Suitable From
It's simple really. At MAM, they love babies and that’s why they believe that only the best is good enough for them. That’s why for over 45 years they’ve been developing extra-safe baby products that combine attractive, innovative design with proven medical benefits. So, parents can feel confident, and babies feel good.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.