Micro Scooters Deluxe Dino Helmet, Small
Product code: 75363419
This lightweight helmet with a fun dino print has been carefully designed by Micro Scooters to give your little one all the safety they'll need when riding on two wheels. It's an essential accessory for pedal cycling, skateboarding, roller skating and micro scootering.
Fitted with extra padding for comfort and a web strap to ensure a snug fit, air vents on the top provide ventilation, while the flexible adjustment wheel helps keep the helmet in place.
Please choose the size carefully after measuring your child's head at its widest point (about an inch above the eyebrows). The small helmet will fit those who measure 48-54cm in head circumference, and the medium helmet will fit children with a head size of 55-58cm.
Warning: Make no modifications to the helmet. Helmets can be seriously damaged by substances such as solvents, paints, adhesives and cleaning solutions. The helmet is made almost entirely of polystyrene and may be easily penetrated by sharp objects. No protective headgear can protect the wearer against all unforeseeable impacts.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Batteries Included
- Battery Size & Number
- Micro Scooters
- Country of Origin
- H37 x W24 x D18cm
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years limited warranty
- Plastic, Polystyrene
- Micro Scooter Type
- Model name / number
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Toys Type
- Outdoor Toys & Games
- Helmets & Safety Gear
The first Micro scooter was invented in Switzerland when a group of friends wanted a quicker way to get from A to B without relying on bulky bikes or having to haul their car out of the garage. Since then, they have sold millions of their streamlined folding scooters around the world.
After spotting the Swiss scooter in a Clapham playground, two mums, Anna and Philippa, teamed up to distribute Micro scooters in the UK and share their passion for Micro’s bright idea with the nation. John Lewis was the first big name to stock the ingenious new toy, and now Anna and Philippa have helped to sell one million scooters to British children.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.