Micro Scooters Maxi Deluxe LED Scooter, Purple
Product code: 75361923
Light the way with this Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooter, complete with exceptionally bright, motion-powered LED wheels.
As well as providing greater safety in darker conditions, the illuminated wheels bring a sense of magic to trips to the park.
Created by award-winning Swiss design, the scooter features 3 wheels for balance and stability, great for every kid’s confidence. It’s a quiet smooth ride that won’t rattle or shake, while the weight transfer steering system encourages balance and coordination skills.
Built to last, the Maxi Micro Scooter can be passed on to younger siblings and friends. This scooter is made from premium parts with wheels that will not wear away. Micro Scooter supply replacement brakes, decks and grips in a range of different colours (sold separately).
This deluxe version of the Maxi Micro is packed with a range of features for an even smoother ride.
It’s perfect for kids, being lightweight enough to carry and with an adjustable handlebar height, this scooter can grow with your child.Features:
- Assembly Required
- Partial Assembly Required
- Micro Scooters
- Mixed metals, Plastic, PU Rubber
- Development Claims
- Encourages physical development
- 92 x 26 x 58cm. Retail box: 26 x 16 x 60cm
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years limited warranty
- Maximum User Weight
- Model name / number
- Number of People Required to Assemble
- Scooter Type
- Kids Scooter, Kick Scooter
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Suitable From
- 5 years
- Warning! Not to be used in traffic, Warning! Protective equipment should be worn
The first Micro scooter was invented in Switzerland when a group of friends wanted a quicker way to get from A to B without relying on bulky bikes or having to haul their car out of the garage. Since then, they have sold millions of their streamlined folding scooters around the world.
After spotting the Swiss scooter in a Clapham playground, two mums, Anna and Philippa, teamed up to distribute Micro scooters in the UK and share their passion for Micro’s bright idea with the nation. John Lewis was the first big name to stock the ingenious new toy, and now Anna and Philippa have helped to sell one million scooters to British children.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.