Micro Scooters Monsters Helmet, Medium
Product code: 75363428
This lightweight helmet with a fun animal print, is especially designed by Micro Scooter to give you all the safety features your child will need. It's an essential accessory for pedal cycling, skateboarding, roller skating and micro scootering.
This helmet has extra padding for comfort and a web strap for the best snug fit. It has air vents for ventilation a flexible adjustment wheel to help keep the helmet in place.
Please choose the size carefully after measuring your child's head at its widest point (about an inch above the eyebrows). The small helmet will fit those who measure 48-52cm in head curcumfrence, and the medium will fit children with a head size of 53-57cm.
Warning: Make no modifications to the helmet. Helmets can be seriously damaged by substances such as solvents, paints, adhesives and cleaning solutions. The helmet is made almost entirely of polystyrene and may be easily penetrated by sharp objects. No protective headgear can protect the wearer against all unforeseeable impacts.
- Batteries Included
- Battery Size & Number
- 1 x CR1632
- Micro Scooters
- polystyrene, plastic
- Suitable From
- 3 years
The first Micro scooter was invented in Switzerland when a group of friends wanted a quicker way to get from A to B without relying on bulky bikes or having to haul their car out of the garage. Since then, they have sold millions of their streamlined folding scooters around the world.
After spotting the Swiss scooter in a Clapham playground, two mums, Anna and Philippa, teamed up to distribute Micro scooters in the UK and share their passion for Micro’s bright idea with the nation. John Lewis was the first big name to stock the ingenious new toy, and now Anna and Philippa have helped to sell one million scooters to British children.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.