Micro Scooters Patterned Scooter Bell, Unicorn
Product code: 75363509
Not only is a bell a stylish accessory for any Micro scooter, it is also an important aspect of scooting etiquette.
With its silicone strap and multiple place settings, it's easy to attach and it's waterproof, too! Plus, the cool pattern designed means that your scooter will stand out from the crowd!
Good to know: This accessory is suitable for all scooters and bikes
- Micro Scooters
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- metal, plastic
- Micro Scooter Type
- Number of People Required to Assemble
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Toy Character
- Toys Type
- Outdoor Toys & Games
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Adult supervision recommended, Always wear protective clothing.
The first Micro scooter was invented in Switzerland when a group of friends wanted a quicker way to get from A to B without relying on bulky bikes or having to haul their car out of the garage. Since then, they have sold millions of their streamlined folding scooters around the world.
After spotting the Swiss scooter in a Clapham playground, two mums, Anna and Philippa, teamed up to distribute Micro scooters in the UK and share their passion for Micro’s bright idea with the nation. John Lewis was the first big name to stock the ingenious new toy, and now Anna and Philippa have helped to sell one million scooters to British children.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.