Morris & Co. Kelmscott Tree Pair Lined Pencil Pleat Curtains, Multi, W167 x Drop 137cm
Product code: 66127801
Kelmscott Tree is a new design by Alison Gee. Inspired by bed curtains at William Morris's home, Kelmscott Manor, which were embroidered by May Morris in 1891. Kelmscott Tree has been painted in the Morris studio and adapted into a beautiful design of trees birds and flowers. The lining adds the perfect finish, improving the drape and enhancing the vibrancy of the curtain.
Choosing the right size
These curtains can be hung with a pole or track using curtain hooks (not included). There are three hook positions on the heading, allowing you to choose how your curtains sit against the track or pole. For example, if you're using a track you may want to use the middle or lower row of hooks to cover the track, whereas if you're using a pole you may want to use the top row of hooks so the curtains hang below the rings. The specified drop is taken from the top row of hook pockets to the bottom edge of the curtain.
The width stated indicates the size of one curtain panel when laid completely flat. This pack contains two panels, and the track/pole length we've recommended allows for the two panels to be gathered when the curtains are drawn. For a fuller look, increase the curtain width.
We package our curtains in recycled materials to keep them protected whilst they make their way to you. This means that when they arrive there could be some creases in them. We recommend you hang them for a few days to allow them to flatten and for the creases to fall out. If after this period your curtains still show signs of being folded then follow the ironing instructions on the back of the packaging. Be aware that each style of curtain has different ironing instructions, including heat limitations according to the fabric, so do make sure you follow the guidance provided to get the best results.
Do you need a curtain pole/track and accessories? Shop here.
- Morris & Co.
- 100% cotton. Lining 52% polyester, 48% cotton
- Country of Origin
- Curtain Heading Type
- Pencil Pleat
- Curtain Type
- Made to Measure or Ready Made
- Ready Made
- Pattern Details
- Leaves & Trees
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.