Morris & Co. Spode Strawberry Thief Mug, 340ml, Blue/Multi
Product code: 68285914
A porcelain mug inspired by the Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief heritage print. This enduring pattern is from the archive of Arts and Crafts artist and designer William Morris, and brought to life by Spode.
The mug is dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe for everyday use.
Choose the perfect china
All our china is made from clay and kiln-fired for durability. Except for pieces with special trims, everything is dishwasher safe. Below are a few options to consider when choosing your perfect china.
|Earthenware||Strong and practical, perfect for everyday. Its cream colour and low firing temperatures allow for designed pieces.|
|Stoneware||Tougher than earthenware and chip resistant. Ideal for heavy use and can often go into the oven to temperatures of up to 250°C.|
|Terracotta||Uses a clay with a rich body colour giving the characteristic base colour, and has a low glaze firing allowing bright coloured glazes. Porous body allows for good thermal expansion and contraction properties making it an ideal body for cookware such as tagines and roasters.|
|Porcelain||Delicate yet strong. Carefully selected clays give whiteness and translucency. It can often go from oven to table.|
|Fine china||The synthetic bone ash used in fine china makes it a more affordable alternative to bone china whilst maintaining the benefits - strength, translucency and delicacy.|
|Bone china||Bone china is made from 40% bone ash. This makes strong yet thin and delicate pieces which are microwave, dishwasher* and oven safe making each piece ideal for everyday use, not just formal.|
*Unless product has metallic details - always check individual item for specific care instructions
- Morris & Co.
- H11 x W8cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Microwave Safe
An iconic British brand, Spode dates back to 1770 when founder Josiah Spode I established his pottery factory in Stoke-on-Trent. Renowned for its timeless heritage style and patterns that often pay tribute to the traditional, Spode remains relevant in modern-day homes thanks to the same passion for quality and craftsmanship engendered by Josiah Spode I and his namesake son. They left a legacy of innovation, ceramic mastery and distinguished design that is still nurtured today in Stoke-on-Trent.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.