An incredibly lightweight side-by-side pushchair from Mountain Buggy that delivers the perfect solution for city dwelling parents when storage is at a premium and pushing two children needs to be effortless.
The nano is suitable from 6 months to 3.5 years - to use this pushchair from birth, purchase the Mountain Buggy nano cocoon (sold separately).
Featuring an ultra compact fold and the ability to offer newborn solutions for siblings or twins with the additional cocoon accessory (sold separately), the nano duo offers a true Mountain Buggy experience for parents living life without limit, with a host of features:
- Ultra lightweight - at just 9kg/20lbs nano duo makes pushing two that much easier
- Outstanding kerb pop and manoeuvrability - cleverly engineered with perfect weight distribution, nano duo allows you to easily ‘pop’ the front wheel up kerbs and obstacles
- Easy 2-step, compact fold - nano duo drops down into a compact stand fold in an instant, perfect for those quick errands around town and ideal for tight storage spaces
- Newborn solutions for one or two - compatible with the additional cocoon accessory for lightweight newborn comfort
- Roomy space with deep seat recline - with an extra tall seat size of 66cm / 26”, nano duo can be used comfortably right up until 3 years of age, and with the addition of a deep seat recline, it's great for your resting child or smaller passengers
- Carry handle and shoulder strap - for even more convenience, the shoulder strap can be used for hands free transportation on the go
- Extra large gear tray - 8kg / 17.6lb capacity for storing everything you need on your buggy adventures
- Rear wheel suspension - built into the rear wheel hub, nano duo offers a much smoother ride
- Safety plus - easy to use 5-point harness that requires just one push of a button to release
- Adjustable leg rests for better comfort for your child
- Extra large sun canopies - 3 panel hoods providing added weather protection
- All weather comfort - a mesh back seat panel for warmer weather and fabric extension overlay for cooler climates.
- Easy push pedal brake - flip-flop friendly, and colour coded for stop
- Robust EVA wheels - 6 x 5” long lasting wheels, with swivel and lock functionality providing better control off the pavement
- Easy to clean - wipe down 200D polyester fabrics offering fuss free clean ups
- Additional accessories - compatible with the nano duo grab bar, sun and storm covers, travel bag, sleeping bags, blankets, satchel range and much more