NARS Pencil Sharpener
NARS Pencil Sharpener
Product code: 46465942
NARS custom-designed dual blade Pencil Sharpener is the essential tool for sharpening pencils of every size to deliver a more professional and precise makeup application. The removable adapter allows you to adjust the size to fit even the largest pencils. Includes a blade cleaner and a cover to capture shavings.
Makeup artist. Photographer. Iconoclast. François Nars is one of the most influential image-makers in the world. His rule-breaking philosophy of beauty celebrates bold originality, supporting decades of fashion world collaborations with designers such as Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld. The brand, born of François’ fascination with colour purity, debuted with 12 original high-pigment lipsticks at Barney’s New York. Twenty years and countless collections later, NARS continues to bring high fashion, high style, and forward thinking to beauty.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within London M25 and Manchester
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25 and in Manchester. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.