The size of the space needed for the oven to fitH585-585 mm x W560 mm x D550 mm
Add to your order
Currently in stock online
Has an even temperature throughout for consistent cooking
Pyrolytic lining absorbs grease and food at high temperatures
Unique to Neff, the door boasts a stylishly innovative design with a retracting door and ergonomically designed revolution handle which smoothly rotates forward as the door opens, remaining fully accessible even as it tucks away beneath the oven.
Also providing a great space-saving solution, the Slide&Hide is ideal for hands-on cooks, letting you baste, taste and monitor food more easily during the cooking process, or lifting large, heavy pots and pans out of the cavity. By removing the hot oven door from your kitchen, you eliminate the chance of burning your hands or arms by accidental contact.
Cook fish, cakes and vegetables all at the same time without any flavour transfer with the CircoTherm® setting. With multi-level cooking, the powerful fans keep the heat on each individual level. The air is drawn out and forced back in, continuously circulating, which prevents flavours mixing. This achieves the desired temperature faster, saving time and energy.
A self-cleaning system for ovens that reaches a high temperature and burns off any deposits left in the oven. You’re left with a clean oven and residue of fine ash which easily wipes away with a damp cloth.
Automatic Safety Switch Off
The oven will automatically turn off if it senses it’s been left on without interference to give you peace of mind. The time ranges depending on the temperature, for example: under 140°C it will turn off after 73 hours, whereas at 251°C it will turn off after 2 hours.
- CircoTherm® - Heats and circulates the hot air evenly, saving time and energy
- CircoTherm® Eco - Saves you 30% energy – optimised for one level baking
- CircoTherm® intensive - Combines CircoTherm® and Bottom heat – Ideal for pizza
- Top/bottom heat – Ideal for pastries and scones
- Centre surface grill - Use just the centre section of the grill for smaller quantities
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- Conventional heat eco
- Bread baking
- Bottom heat
- Low temperature cooking
- Dough proving
- 2.5" TFT colour display with ShiftControl – scroll through quickly to find what you need
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Pyrolitic proof tray holder and baking tray
- Slide&Hide® door with SoftClose
- Sabbath setting
- Temperature proposal
- Actual temperature display
- Heating up indicator
- Residual heat indicator
- Rapid heat
- Cooling fan
- Info button
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.