Nespresso Artisan Coffee Machine by KitchenAid, Frosted Pearl
Introducing KitchenAid's Artisan Nespresso coffee machine in premium die-cast metal for a sleek finish, with Nespresso coffee quality included via the 19 bar high pressure system. Several special features include 6 pre-programmed cup sizes, emptying mode for care and cleaning and a descaling mode to make sure all of the hard work is done for you.
Demonstrating variable strengths of coffee to taste and volume control with 6 settings (25-40-60-90-110-130 ml), from ristretto to lungo. You can heat up your coffee in under 30 seconds, making that morning rush more bearable by enjoying your Nespresso coffee in an instant, feeling reassured by the automatic shut off.
Expect easy loading and use with the Nespresso designed capsule loading system and hands-on lever operation. A 1.4L removable water tank ensures easy filling and multiple servings for you and your guests to enjoy an artisan coffee experience in the comfort of your home.
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Country of Origin
- Cup Warmer
- H33 x W20.8 x D33 cm
- Filter Included
- Stainless steel
- Die-cast metal
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Americano
- Water Pressure
- 19 bar
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker