NoStik Non-Stick Silicone Roll and Pastry Preparation Mat, 38cm
Product code: 81260408
The NoStik® Silicone Pastry Mat combines an anti-slip work surface with a baking sheet for baking without the need for any parchment or greasing. Thanks to the silicone anti-slip side, the mat stays in one place without moving when kneading, mixing, preparing and rolling out pasta, mince or dough for cookies, biscuits and pizza.
When your preparation is finished, the mat can easily be placed in the oven. The silicone coating ensures food never sticks to the surface.
Instructions for use and care:
- Heat-resistant to 260°C
- Avoid contact with flames, heating elements and sharp objects – preferably use wooden or plastic utensils
- Country of Origin
- L58.5 x W38.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Grill Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Silicone, fibreglass
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.