Nuna Pipa Next i-Size Car Seat, Caviar
Product code: 31554010
- R129-compliant (i-Size ready)
- Suitable from birth to 85cm or approx. 13-15 months
- Isofix compatible
- Free 2 year guarantee
Lightweight enough to tote while doing your shopping and versatile to take from the taxi to the family car with the option of belt path or base installation (base sold separately), the Pipa NEXT from Nuna makes travelling with your little one a breeze.
R129-approved and designed with all the details that make for a safe and secure ride, the adjustable headrest and infant insert ensure your little one is comfortable as they grow, whilst the superior side impact protection with built-in wings automatically deploys when the car seat is installed on the base (sold separately) for your peace of mind.
- Lightweight, protective and portable
- No re-thread, three-point harness works with one hand to effortlessly fit growing riders for maximum security
- 13 ISOFIX positions allow a custom fit on your vehicle seat
- Side impact protection for ultimate peace of mind.
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby.
- Patented Tailor tech™ memory foam within the removable infant insert headrest provides a custom fit.
- Infant inserts keep them snug and supported. When baby outgrows, they easily remove.
- 7 position height adjustable headrest
- Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets
- TUV aircraft certified to travel everywhere
- Compatible with all Nuna pushchairs
- Under no circumstances should a rearward-facing car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance in making them the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn't be left in car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store.
Car seats adhere to strict safety regulations and conform to one of the following two types of seats:
- Height-based seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation R129. They must be rear-facing until your child is over 15 months old. Your child can use a forward-facing child car seat when they’re over 15 months old. You must check the seat to make sure it’s suitable for the height of your child. i-Size is an enhancement of R129 that makes it easier to confirm your car seat's compatibility with any i-Size approved vehicle - reducing the risk of installing your car seat incorrectly. While all i-Size car seats meet the R129 testing standards, not every R129 car seat is an i-Size compatible seat.
- Weight-based seats - These seats adhere to the R44.04 car seat regulation. The seat your child can use (and the way they must be restrained in it) depends on their weight.
The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's weight or height depending on the regulation chosen.
Car Seat Age Guide:
|Group||Child's weight*||Approx. age of child||Child's height†|
|0+||Birth up to 13kg/29lb||Birth up to 12-15 months||40 - 85cm|
|0+ & 1||Birth up to 18kg/40lb||Birth to up to about 4 years||40 - 105cm|
|0+, 1, 2 & 3||Birth-36kg/79lb||Birth to 12 years||40 - 150cm|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||About 9 months to 4 years||85 - 105cm|
|1, 2 & 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||About 9 months to 12 years||85 - 150cm|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||About 4-12 years||105 - 150cm|
Note: This is a rough guide only - please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved in two or more groups or across various height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Car Seat Direction
- Rear Facing
- Care instructions
- Easy to clean seat pad; machine wash in cold water.
- Compatible with pushchairs
- Country of Origin
- H59 x W44 x D69.5cm
- Height Band
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- R129 Regulation
- R129 compliant
- Nuna Pipa
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 7 days. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.