Join My John Lewis
Rewarding little moments
Enjoy personalised offers, exclusive early access to new launches, members-only events and more.
HELP WITH MY JOHN LEWIS
How often will I get rewards and how does it work?
My John Lewis is our loyalty scheme based on rewards, not points. Instead, members get a range of benefits which are available all year-round, as well as new rewards each month based on how much you shop with us.
Rewards include discounts on your shop and vouchers for treats in our cafes. We give these out based on how often you shop with us. Other benefits include BeautyCycle and FashionCycle, both available exclusively to My John Lewis members.
Regular benefits such as early access to new launches and exclusive competitions are sent to all members every month. We’ll also send you a special reward every year on the anniversary of you joining My John Lewis!
I’ve joined, where can I find my rewards?
In ‘My Account’, go to ‘Rewards & treats’. You’ll see your rewards here. We update them regularly, and we’ll also email you when there’s a new reward.
If you have the app, select ‘Account’ and scroll across to the ‘Rewards’ tab where you’ll see your rewards. You can also switch on notifications to receive alerts when there’s a new reward.
If you can’t see any new rewards, don’t worry. We update and send out new rewards each month, so check back and new rewards will appear soon.
Is a Partnership Card different?
My John Lewis is our loyalty scheme, whereas the Partnership card is a credit card. My John Lewis does not involve credit, and anyone can join as long as you’re at least 18 years' old, have an email address and a valid UK postal address.
Terms and conditions
My John Lewis - Money off or percentage off rewards
1. One voucher per qualifying transaction can be redeemed and the voucher can only be used once. Minimum spend will be stated on your digital reward.
2. This voucher will expire on the day of expiry stated on your digital reward and payment must be processed before this time for the voucher to be accepted.
3. To redeem online or in the app use the code on your digital reward at the checkout. You must be logged into your My John Lewis account when redeeming online.
4. To redeem in-store, activate the voucher and show it to a Partner at the till. The voucher will remain active for 12 hours after activation to be used in store.
5. This offer is not redeemable over the telephone.
6. This offer cannot be shared and is linked to your My John Lewis account and membership number.
7. All products are subject to availability and we will not take pre-payment for items awaiting stock delivery.
8. This reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code offer and is single use only.
9. Age restrictions apply to certain products.
10. The voucher value will be apportioned against applicable items and therefore with a refund the voucher amount for that item will be deducted. 11. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. Exclusions include but are not limited to: Apple products, made to measure orders, interest free credit, gift cards (including third party), delivery charges, carrier bags, John Lewis & Partners Foodhalls, John Lewis & Partners cafes and restaurants, Waitrose/Little Waitrose & Partners, alcohol-related products, restaurant concessions, Protect Plus services, installations and repairs, opticians, Kuoni and Bureau de change.
13. The spend threshold will be assessed after any other discount has been applied to the basket. This includes Partner discount applied to your order if applicable.
14. John Lewis & Partners reserves the right to remove this offer at any time.
My John Lewis - Spend £50 receive a £5 e-gift card reward
1. One £5 e-gift card will be sent via email within 90 days to eligible customers who make a single transaction of £50 online at www.johnlewis.com, in the app or in-store before the end date stated.
2. Offer not valid for transactions made on Gift List, Kuoni, John Lewis Insurance or John Lewis Nursery List purchases.
3. Only one £5 gift card per member.
4. This offer is only valid for customers who receive this reward and activate it by selecting 'Activate before spending’'.
5. A member must be signed into their My John Lewis account if spending online to qualify for this offer.
6. A member must show their My John Lewis card if spending in store to qualify for this offer.
7. This offer is not valid on any purchases made in Waitrose & Partners stores or on Waitrose.com.
8. This offer cannot be shared and can only be used once.
9. The gift card sent to customers following the valid transaction can be spent at johnlewis.com, on our app or in-store.
10. No cash alternative available.
11. Lost vouchers cannot be replaced.
12. Full terms and conditions on the use of the gift card can be found via the email you receive your e-gift card through.
13. For Partners who wish to redeem this offer, the single transaction value must be £50 or more after Partner discount to qualify.
14. John Lewis & Partners reserves the right to remove this offer at any time.
My John Lewis - Monthly Competitions
1. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions are open to everyone.
2. Before entering, you must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. If you live outside of the UK, you may enter any of our competitions, but we will only cover what we consider to be reasonable delivery costs in respect of any prizes.
4. Our competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary but please note condition 3 if you live outside of the UK.
5. Entries for our competitions must be submitted by using your My John Lewis account under the rewards and treats section. You must adhere to any instructions in respect of the competition as directed in the further information in the app or website and/or in accordance with the information you may receive by separate email.
6. Please note that only one entry per person/per membership account is permitted.
7. Entries received after the closing date, stated on the voucher, will not be accepted.
8. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or that are incomplete, lost, delayed or misdirected for any other reason.
9. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process as soon as reasonably practicable after the competition closing date.
10. The winner will receive details of the prize(s). These will correspond to the prize(s), selected as part of the competition insofar as is possible. You should note however, that we reserve the right to replace any prize(s) with (an) alternative prize(s) of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary for us to do so and the winner will be notified of this accordingly. Any additional recycling or installation services will not be included as part of the prize.
11. The prize(s) for the winner is/are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The winner will be notified by telephone or email using their details that are linked to their My John Lewis Membership number and entrants are solely responsible for ensuring their contact details are up to date and accurate. The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize(s). If a winner does not respond to us within one week following notification, then the winner's prize(s) will be forfeited and we shall select another winner in accordance with the process described above at point 9.
13. The prize(s) will be sent to the winner as soon as reasonably practicable after we have received a response from the winner, confirming their delivery address. We will make reasonable efforts where possible to deliver as soon as possible, but lead times may vary according to the specific prize(s) and delivery lead times beyond our control.
14. Our decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. We are obliged to either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will send the surname and county of any winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entry, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Marketing, My John Lewis John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 7. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact us at the above email address. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry and we reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize(s) to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
My John Lewis - Win Your Wish List Competition
1. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions are open to everyone.
2. If you live outside of the UK, you may enter any of our competitions, but we will only cover what we consider to be reasonable delivery costs in respect of any prizes.
3. Our competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary (but please note condition 2 if you live outside of the UK).
4. Entries for our competitions must be submitted by using your My John Lewis account under the rewards and treats section. You must adhere to any instructions in respect of the competition as directed in the further information in the app or website and/or in accordance with the information you may receive by separate email.
5. Please note that only one entry per person/membership account is permitted.
6. Entries received after the closing date, as stated within customers' rewards and treats, will not be accepted.
7. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or that are incomplete, lost, delayed, or misdirected for any other reason.
8. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process as soon as reasonably practicable after the competition closing date.
9. The winner will receive details of the prize(s). These will correspond to the prize(s), selected as part of the competition insofar as is possible. You should note, however, that we reserve the right to replace any prize(s) with (an) alternative prize(s) of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary for us to do so and the winner will be notified of this accordingly.
10. The prize(s) for the winner is/are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The winner will be notified using their details provided at entry to the competition and must provide a postal address to claim their prize(s). If a winner does not respond to us within one week following notification, then the winner's prize(s) will be forfeited and we shall select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. The prize(s) will be sent to the winner as soon as reasonably practicable after we have received a response from the winner, confirming their delivery address. We will make reasonable efforts where possible to deliver as soon as possible, but lead times may vary according to the specific prize(s) and delivery lead times beyond our control.
13. Our decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. We are obliged to either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will send the surname and county of any winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entry, to anyone who emails or writes to Marketing, My John Lewis Win My Wish List Competition, John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 6. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact us at the above email address. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
15. You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry and we reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize(s) to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
My John Lewis - Review Panel
1.2 The promoter of this activity is John Lewis plc (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Promoter” as applicable). You can find our company and contact details at the end of these Terms.
1.3 Please read these Terms carefully as by entering the Programme, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by them.
1.4 We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference. You can contact us in relation to the Programme or request a copy of these Terms by writing to us using the contact details at the end of these Terms
.1.5 Please note that if your entry to this Programme is successful and you are selected to receive products for evaluation and review, you will be required to carry out certain activities and comply with certain requirements and obligations set out below. We will ask you to confirm that you are able to fulfil these requirements and obligations before dispatching any products to you. If it becomes apparent that you are unable to comply with them–whether before or after you receive any products from us-we reserve the right to disqualify you from the Programme and require you to return the products to us in accordance with these Terms.
1.6 Any comments and complaints regarding this Programme should be sent to email@example.com
2. ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION
2.1 If you are invited to be part of the Programme you will receive an invitation email from us which will require you to confirm acceptance. You must accept the invitation by following the instructions contained within the email invitation and within the timescale stated. Failure to accept within the timescale will result in your invitation being withdrawn.
2.2 To be eligible to participate in the Programme you must:
2.2.1 be aged 21 or over (we will not accept entries from you if you are under the age of 21 even if you provide parental consent);
2.2.2 be resident in the United Kingdom;
2.2.4 be available to fulfil all the requirements set out in paragraph 5; "Product Reviewer Requirements" below
126.96.36.199 accept delivery of the products within 7 days of us (or our supplier) sending the product to you
188.8.131.52 write and submit reviews of the products you receive
2.3 not be an employee and any members of your family and/or household must not be an employee of the following
2.3.1 any company or organisation involved in or connected to the Programme;
2.3.2 any advertising agency or digital media or web services provider connected with the Programme;
2.3.3 any affiliate or group company of the companies mentioned in paragraph 9;
2.4 By entering the Programme, you promise that all information submitted by you is true, accurate, current and complete. We reserve the right to verify your eligibility to enter the Programme or any product review campaign, prior to, during and/or after any product review campaign.
2.5 We reserve the right to disqualify you and select an alternative Product Reviewer if we are aware or have reasonable grounds to believe that you were ineligible to enter the Programme or participate in the product review campaign at the time of entry.
3.1 We shall provide the products to you, subject to availability.
3.2 All products are subject to the manufacturer’s standard guarantee in accordance with paragraph 6.
3.3 We (or our suppliers) shall be responsible for the cost of delivery of the products to your home
3.4 Products are non-transferable and non-negotiable and cannot be returned to John Lewis stores for a refund, exchanged or amended and have no cash alternative. We (John Lewis and its suppliers) reserve the right to substitute products of equal or greater value and reasonable equivalence if the products are not available or in the event of circumstances outside of our reasonable control. Except as stated above in this paragraph 3.4, no other products shall be provided by the Promoter for review.
4.1 We (or our suppliers) will contact each my John Lewis Review Panel Reviewer to agree the date of delivery for the products to their home and confirm the agreed date in writing. If we are unable to meet the delivery date, we will contact you with a revised delivery date.
4.2 We will deliver products to the home address you provided to us. We will only deliver products to your main residential address. Delivery will be completed when you have taken physical possession of the products.
4.3 If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave you a note that the products have been returned to our premises, in which case, please contact us.
4.4 The products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
5. PRODUCT REVIEWER REQUIREMENTS
5.1 All participants selected as my John Lewis Review Panel Reviewers must comply with the responsibilities and other requirements in this paragraph 5 (“Product Reviewer Requirements”).
5.2 If you fulfil your responsibilities and other requirements under this paragraph 5, you shall be entitled to keep the products received in connection with the Programme.
5.3 All Products remain the property of the Promoter until they have been delivered to you.
5.4 If you are selected as a my John Lewis Review Panel Reviewer, you must:
5.4.1 be an existing member of my JL
5.4.2 accept delivery of all products at the provided address to us (or our supplier);
5.4.3 depending on the product, you will need to ensure that your property is accessible by a 7.5 tonne delivery vehicle (similar in size to a standard refuse truck);
5.4.4 carefully read all user instructions and other documentation provided with your products and operate those products solely in accordance with that documentation;
5.4.5 operate all received products for your domestic and private use only and between the date of installation and submission date of your reviews, make reasonably frequent use of a sufficient number of the features and functionalities of the products for the purposes of writing your reviews;
5.4.6 write 1 review for each of the received products within 1 week of receiving an email containing submission instructions, in each case, in accordance with our Review Submission Policy;
5.4.7 notify us as soon as you become aware that you are no longer able to comply with the my John Lewis Review Panel Reviewer Requirements; and
5.4.8 reply promptly and in full to any correspondence or communications sent to you by the Promoter relating to your selection as a my John Lewis Review Panel Reviewer and/or your obligations under these Terms.
5.5 Review Submission Policy
5.5.1 All reviews submitted by my JL Review Panel Reviewers as required must comply with the requirements in this paragraph (“Review Submission Policy”).
5.5.1 Each review submitted must be:
184.108.40.206 written in the English language and be between 150-300 words in length;
220.127.116.11 an impartial and honest review of the relevant product(s);
18.104.22.168 your own original work, personally written by you and must not contain any material owned by a third party or any personal information/identifier relating to you or any other person;
22.214.171.124 submitted online via the web form accessible via an email sent by us or our authorised third party supplier to the email address provided by you;
126.96.36.199 complete and include the rating
188.8.131.52 compliant with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, the review must begin with a clear statement that all the products were obtained without charge by you and you have written the review in connection with your participation in the Programme.
5.6 You may, but are not obliged to, share experiences of using the products by posting to social media accounts operated by you. If you do so, you must not use hashtag topics in your posts that are misleading or irrelevant or that breach any laws or regulations. If you do wish to post or share your experiences of the products on social media you must ensure that you clearly specify that the product was free of charge and obtained via he Programme and include the following hashtag: #ad.
6. MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE
6.1 All products come with a standard manufacturer's guarantee. For details of the applicable terms and conditions, please refer to the manufacturer's guarantee documentation provided with the product(s)
6.2 This manufacturer's guarantee is in addition to your legal rights in relation to the products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
7. OUR WARRANTY FOR THE PRODUCTS
7.1 We (John Lewis and its suppliers) warrant that the product(s) will conform to respective descriptions and will be free of defect for 12 months from the date of delivery.
7.2 In the unlikely event that you receive a defective or mis-described product or a fault develops with a product within 12 months of delivery, you should first arrange for the collection of the product directly with the supplier, using the information received at the time of the delivery. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report and arrange a product return, if you do not hear back from the supplier.
7.3 The warranty in paragraph 7.1 does not apply to any defect in the products arising from:
7.3.1 fair wear and tear;
7.3.2 wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
7.3.3 if you fail to install, operate or use the products in accordance with the applicable instructions;
7.3.4 any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our (and our suppliers) authorised repairers.
7.4 The warranty in paragraph 7.1 is in addition to your legal rights in relation to the Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
8. OWNERSHIP AND USE OF ENTRIES, REVIEWS AND OTHER MATERIALS YOU SUBMIT TO US
8.1 All copyright and other rights, webform data and other materials you submit to us in connection with this Programme (“Submitted Materials”) are the property of the Promoter and you hereby transfer to us all such rights in all media for the whole term of the Programme. (including any extensions or renewals to that term). Accordingly, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your participation in the Programme. Please see also paragraph 10.1 regarding our use of your name, image and likeness (including as may be comprised in your Submitted Materials) in connection with our publicity and other promotional activities.
8.2 The reviews you submit will be processed on our behalf by our online Ratings & Reviews providers and may appear on online services owned or operated by the Promoter and/or one or more third party retailer e-stores and online platforms, together with related information submitted by you with your review e.g. your username and star ratings.
8.3 We do not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Submitted Materials. We may also reject, edit, remove or disable access to such material for legal (e.g. material that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory) editorial, business or other reasons.
8.4 Your additional feedback and suggestions about the Programme and the products which is not contained in your reviews are always gratefully received by us however, you understand that we may use these without any obligation to compensate you for them and you are, of course, under no obligation to us to provide them
9. OUR LIABILITY
9.1 If we (or our supplier) fail to comply with our obligations to you under these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time you accept these Terms by submitting your entry to the Programme.
9.2 We only provide the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the products for any commercial, business for resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
9.3 We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability under or in connection with these Terms or the Programme for:
9.3.1 death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
9.3.2 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
9.3.3 any breach of the terms implied by section 10 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
9.3.4 any breach of the terms implied by section 11 to 13 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples);
9.3.5 defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
9.3.6 any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
9.4 We are not responsible for any interruption or disruption to or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, electronic devices, systems, servers, providers, websites or computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received due to technical failures or traffic congestion on the internet, on telephone lines or at any website, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Programme.
9.5 We do not accept any responsibility for any material in your entries that is defamatory, which infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party or that is otherwise unlawful.
10. PUBLICITY AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA
10.1 We reserve the right to use and feature your Username, for publicity purposes and/or in connection with any of our advertising, promotional or marketing activities as stated in our Ratings and Reviews Terms and Conditions.
10.2 John Lewis knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
11. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
11.1 Our decision is final and no correspondence on any matter concerning the Programme will be entered into.
11.2 If any part of these Terms is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Terms will not be affected and shall remain in force. For the avoidance of doubt, should these Terms or any part of them be deemed void or voidable, this shall not affect the validity of any transfer of rights provided under these Terms.
11.3 We intend to rely on these written Terms and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any contract between us. We and you will be legally bound by these Terms.
11.4 In these Terms, words that appear after the expression ‘include’, ‘including’, ‘other’, ‘for example’, ‘such as’ or ‘in particular’ (or any similar expression) will not limit the meaning of the words appearing before such expression.
11.5 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
11.6 If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore your breach, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms again.
11.7 These Terms do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to them.
12. CHANGES TO THE PROGRAMME OR THESE TERMS
12.1 We may at our sole discretion modify, suspend or terminate the Programme, extend its closing date or time or make any other changes to the Programme or Terms.
12.2 Where reasonably possible, we will notify you of such changes in advance or at the time we make such changes by posting amended Terms on this page.
13. EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
13.1 If we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these Terms by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control (including fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, trade disputes, lock outs, restrictions of imports or exports, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war) our inability or delay in performing our obligations will not be deemed to be in breach of these Terms.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
14.1 The Programme and these Terms are governed by English law and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14.2 We make no representation that materials relating to the Programme are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to those materials from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Programme from outside of the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
15. COMPANY AND CONTACT INFORMATION
The Promoter of the Programme is John Lewis plc, a company incorporated in England registered under company registration number 233462 and whose registered office address is at: John Lewis | 171 Victoria Street | London | SW1E 5NN.
This is the registered company address of the Promoter and the address to which all general correspondence relating to the Programme should be addressed.
My John Lewis - BeautyCycle
- The BeautyCycle reward entitles My John Lewis members to £5 off their next beauty purchase when they recycle a minimum of five used beauty products from any brand.
- £5 off has to be redeemed at the point of exchange.
- Reward redeemable once per visit at any John Lewis & Partners shop with a Beauty Department.
- Only one offer can be used per transaction - for example, BuyBack and BeautyCycle rewards cannot be redeemed in the same transaction.
- Reward cannot be redeemed on electrical items or home fragrance.
- Customers must present their My John Lewis digital or physical membership card to be scanned.
- No cash alternative available.
- Used products must be empty.
- We can accept the following items: all beauty jars, tubes and caps (including glass), shampoo/conditioner bottles and caps, non-pressurised hair spray bottles, lip beauty products (tubes, lipstick, lip balm), mascara tubes, eye liner pencils and cases, eyeshadow tubes/palettes, concealer/foundation tubes/sticks. We cannot accept the following items: aerosol cans, perfume bottles, nail polish bottles, hairbrushes, toothbrushes, and any electronic items such as blow dryers and straighteners.
- Participating stores are as follows; John Lewis Oxford Street, John Lewis Liverpool, Peter Jones, John Lewis Cambridge, John Lewis Bluewater, John Lewis Stratford, John Lewis Brent Cross, John Lewis Cheadle, John Lewis Southampton, John Lewis Nottingham, John Lewis Cribbs Causeway, John Lewis Milton Keynes, John Lewis High Wycombe, John Lewis Glasgow, John Lewis Solihull, John Lewis Cheltenham, John Lewis Kingston, John Lewis White City Westfield, John Lewis Cardiff, John Lewis Reading, John Lewis Welwyn, John Lewis Oxford, John Lewis Exeter, John Lewis Norwich, John Lewis Edinburgh, John Lewis Leeds, John Lewis Trafford, John Lewis Newcastle, John Lewis Leicester, John Lewis Chelmsford. Please note this list is subject to change at our discretion.
- John Lewis & Partners have the right to amend or retract this offer or its applicable terms at any time.
My John Lewis - FashionCycle
- The FashionCycle reward entitles My John Lewis members to £5 off (the “Offer”) from their next clothing or home purchase when they recycle a minimum of five clothing products from any brand (the “Exchange Products”). Excludes Tech products.
- My John Lewis members must spend a minimum of £20 (following the application of any applicable discount or offer) on clothing or home products to qualify for the Offer.
- The Offer has to be redeemed at the point of receipt of the Exchange Products.
- The Offer is redeemable once per visit, per day at any John Lewis & Partners shop but the Offer is not redeemable on purchases made online or over the phone.
- The Offer is only redeemable at menswear, womenswear & childrenswear tills excluding John Lewis at home stores where it will be available at home tills.
- Only one Offer can be used for each transaction of £20 or more.
- Customers must present their My John Lewis card to be scanned.
- No cash alternative available.
- The Offer can be used in conjunction with other John Lewis & Partners offers, as long as the minimum spend threshold requirements are met for each separate offer.
- Refunds will take into account the value of the Offer and the amount refunded will not include the value of the Offer.
- Used Exchange Products must be empty and clean.
- We can accept the following items: Shirts, t-shirts, jumpers, cardigans, jackets, coats, shorts, trousers, jeans, childrenswear, dresses, jumpsuits, and skirts.These must be clean.
- We cannot accept the following items: Underwear, lingerie, socks, tights, accessories, footwear, hand bags, swimwear, baby vests, baby grows, towels, bedding and nightwear.
- John Lewis & Partners have the right to amend or retract this offer at any time.
- Offer valid until 20th July 2023.
My John Lewis - Event Terms & Conditions
In addition to the terms and conditions detailed for each individual event, the following additional terms and conditions shall apply in respect of any John Lewis Partnership virtual event (JLP virtual event).
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which the John Lewis Partnership will provide services to you and anyone you book a JLP virtual event for. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the John Lewis Partnership includes John Lewis Plc and Waitrose Limited ("John Lewis", "us", "we", "our"). These terms and conditions apply to your use of our Virtual Events Services (the Services). The Services means all services provided by John Lewis to you for the purposes of booking, accessing and attending events remotely via digital conferencing facilities and the provision of online classes and seminars on a variety of subjects.
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Services, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Your continued use of the Services following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
John Lewis has taken every care in the preparation of the Services and will provide the classes with reasonable care and skill. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, John Lewis does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content about any goods or services, software or advertisements which are provided or distributed through, or linked, downloaded or otherwise accessed by way of the Services.
We will endeavour to run the JLP virtual event as advertised. However, we reserve the right to make changes, including to the running order and timings for the event prior to the event. Where reasonably possible, we will provide prior notice of such changes. In the event of a significant change to the content of the event then we will on request refund the event ticket price (if any).
No warranty is given that the JLP virtual events or associated services shall be available on an uninterrupted basis.
You must be at least 18 years old to book a JLP virtual event or 18 years old to book and participate in a JLP virtual event which has alcohol as a subject matter. Children may attend classes which are unrelated to alcohol but must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18. The accompanying adult will be solely responsible for any child or children attending a JLP virtual event. By booking any JLP virtual event, you warrant that at the time of the event you will be at least 18 years old or over, or, in the case of events relating to alcohol, 18 years old or over.
Payments & Cancellations
We will not be responsible for any remedy for inconvenience or other related costs that you may incur resulting from the cancellation, postponement or changes to any JLP virtual event.
We will not tolerate any behaviour or conduct which, in our reasonable opinion, poses a danger or causes or is likely to cause nuisance, annoyance, offence or distress to any participant of a JLP virtual event, and we may terminate a class immediately if any participant displays conduct of this kind. We reserve the right to blacklist you from our services and/or take any appropriate legal action, in the event that a legitimate complaint is made about your conduct during a JLP virtual event.
You must not use equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data of the JLP virtual event. Any recording made of an event in breach of the conditions shall belong to us.
You may be refused admission to, or be asked to leave, the JLP virtual event at any time if:
(a) you fail to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions or any instructions given by us, our employees or agents;
(b) in our reasonable opinion you are unfit to attend the event;
(c) your ticket(s) are void; and / or
(d) the host (acting reasonably) considers it appropriate.
If you are asked to leave, you will not be entitled to a refund nor will we be responsible for any other loss or expense incurred in association with attending the event.
If you are asked to leave a JLP virtual event, you must do so promptly and without disturbing others.
Privacy & Security
The personal data we collect about you may include your name, date of birth or age, email, address, telephone number, debit/credit card details, image/video and audio recordings (when you attend or participate in a virtual class), and marketing preferences.
We will process your personal data in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you (e.g. to provide you with the service you have asked for, such as virtual classes), for compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations, where you have consented to us processing your personal data (e.g. to receive marketing and updates from us) and where such processing is necessary for the fulfilment of our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests include, being able to effectively communicate with you about the services you have asked us to provide, keep effective records, sell part or all of our business to a future purchaser, to effectively manage and administer our business, to ensure the safety and security of the Services and those that use it, and sending you marketing and updates.
In certain circumstances, it may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the USA. This will usually be the case where our trusted third party partners and suppliers are based in non-EEA countries. Where we transfer any personal data to a country outside the EEA, we will always do so in compliance with applicable laws (including data protection laws). This will normally involve transferring your personal data to a non-EEA country:
on the basis that the recipient country offers an adequate level of protection for your personal data;
under EU Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses;
or under an approved data sharing scheme, such as the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
We will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested, or if longer, the period of time required by applicable laws and regulations.
JLP virtual events may include a feature that allows video, audio and any documents and other materials to be exchanged or viewed during a session and we may record JLP virtual events for safety and security purposes. The recordings may capture any images, video and audio transmitted during a class by any participant depending on which communicative features are enabled. By joining a JLP virtual event, you consent to such recordings.
If you choose, or you are provided with, any user identification code, password or any other piece of information by us, or by a third party provider, as part of the Services, you must treat such information as confidential.
We do not guarantee that our site, or the provision of the Services, will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. We recommend that you use your own virus protection software.
We are the owner or the licensee of the intellectual property rights in our websites and the JLP virtual events, as well as any JLP virtual event materials. Those works are protected by copyright law, and all such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the JLP virtual event content or materials for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
These terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising under or in relation to them. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court, then that provision shall be deemed severed from the rest of these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. No delay or failure by us to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of these powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them.
Any questions regarding these terms and conditions, or if you have any issues or complaints, should be directed to: email@example.com