Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Lily LED Smart Outdoor Spotlight Extension, Black
Product code: 70274205
Plug in the Philips Hue Lily Spotlight extension and enjoy 16 million colours of shades of white light to highlight the beauty of your outdoor spaces. This extension includes one light point and requires the Lily base unit, or a 40/100W power supply unit to operate. The included detachable shield helps to reduce glare. It also requires a Philips Hue Bridge.
- You'll need a Philips Hue Bridge to experience smart control of this light. It's available to purchase separately and allows you to set timers and routines and control it directly from your smartphone or tablet
- Specifically designed for use in outdoor environments, this fixture is IP65 rated and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance, especially against low-pressure jets of water
- Use the Philips Hue app to save your favourite light settings and recall them with the tap of a finger, or cycle through shades of cool, white light to vibrant colours
- Bulb included?
- Can LED be replaced
- Country of Origin
- H19.4 x W7 x D8.4cm
- Energy Rating
- A+ to E
- Fixture type
- IP rating
- Indoor or Outdoor
- LED Type
- Integrated LED fitting
- Lifetime (Hours)
- Lightbulb Type
- Colour Changing, Energy Saving, LED, Outdoor, Smart
- Number of bulbs
- Smart Home Type
- Smart Outdoor Lighting
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.