Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Lily LED Smart Outdoor Stake Lights, Set of 3
Product code: 70274201
Plug in the Philips Hue Lily Outdoor stake lights and paint your outdoor spaces with a wash of vibrant colour. The integrated LED in each light has 16 million colours and shades of white light so that you can create the effect you want and highlight pathways, trees or dining spaces. This practical base unit pack features 3 spotlight stakes, power supply, extension cables and the connectors that you need for installation.
This fixture is specially designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous testing to ensure its performance. Its IP65 rating means that it's protected against low-pressure jets of water. It's a higher level of protection than IP44 and used most commonly when lights are placed close to the ground.
Requires Philips Hue Bridge
A Philips Hue Bridge is required for smart lighting control and available to purchase separately. Once connected, you'll experience the full potential of this smart light and can use the Philips Hue app to control it from your smart phone or tablet.
Easy to Install and Extend
The Lily lights are designed with a low voltage, making them safe to use and easy to install. If you need to extend your outdoor lighting, simply choose the Lily extension, product code: 70274205, available to purchase separately.
To create a more innovative look, this light has been designed to incorporate the LED within it. This LED has a lifespan of up to 25,000 hours. LEDs use around 85% less energy than incandescent bulbs.
- Bulb included?
- Can LED be replaced
- Country of Origin
- Each spotlight: H19.4 x W7 x D8.4cm
- Energy Rating
- A+ to E
- IP rating
- Indoor or Outdoor
- LED Type
- Integrated LED fitting
- Lifetime (Hours)
- Lightbulb Type
- Colour Changing, Energy Saving, LED, Outdoor, Smart
- Smart Home Type
- Smart Outdoor Lighting
- Each spotlight: 0.4kg
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.