Poole Pottery Maya Manhattan Vase, H26cm, Green
Product code: 73583508
Dressed in layer upon layer of rich blue and green glazes, this vase from the Poole Pottery Maya collection is cast by hand from English earthenware clay. It's glazed in multiple, reactive layers which means the colouring will continue to develop as the piece matures. As each piece is decorated by hand every one will be unique.
As this version is short in stature it's best for displaying small posies.
- Poole Pottery
- Care instructions
- Hand wash only
- Country of Origin
- H26 x W13.5 x D5.5cm
Poole Pottery has been made in England since 1873. Now in the heart of the Staffordshire 'Potteries' every piece is formed from English clay and sprung from handmade moulds. Each piece of Poole Pottery is handled with the care and attention of their skilled craftsmen, but it is their glazers and paintresses, whose expertise in decoration, that makes every piece unique and individual. Layer upon layer of reactive glaze create Poole's vibrant and bold decorations. Every finished item is personalised with the artist's own individual mark, adding even more value to each piece.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.