Rico Design Creative Chic Unique Yarn, 200g, Candy
Product code: 55602701
Chic unique from Rico design is a fun and colourful yarn designed to make interesting knits.
As its name suggests, every ball of yarn and therefore every garment is completely unique. A blend of wool and manufactured fibres with exciting colour changes make this yarn a first of its kind.
The yarn knits or crochets on a 6mm hook or needle and is available in a 200g ball.
- Acrylic Mix
- Rico Design
- 30 sts and 42 rows
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable at 30°C
Rico Design is a leading wholesaler of arts, hard crafts and textile handicrafts in Europe.
Since its founding in 1974 by Franz Jacoby, the product range has continually been expanded with innovative, creative ideas from the in-house atelier.
Today almost everything needed for creative hobbies can be bought from Rico Design from jewellery and craft materials to hand knitting yarns and embroidery.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.