Save £30 (price includes saving)
Product code: 83870811
Ring's range of smart video doorbells and security cameras let you monitor your home from anywhere, so you never miss a visitor. They help to keep your home secure by protecting you against intruders and unwanted guests. Using the free Ring app (available on iOS, Android and Windows 10) you can get instant alerts on your smart device whenever anyone presses your doorbell or triggers a motion sensor. You can even see, hear and speak to visitors from your smart phone, tablet or PC. Ring products allow you to set up an integrated ring of security around your home for peace of mind.
Ring Video Doorbell 2
With the upgraded Ring Video Doorbell 2 you can answer the door from anywhere. Get an instant alert to your smart device when anyone presses the doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensor. With two-way voice interaction you can see, hear and speak to your visitor by using the Ring app on your smart device, while noise cancellation technology improves the quality of the audio signal. The Video Doorbell 2 emits an audible alert outside the home. It can be wired to trigger your existing doorbell, or linked over Wi-Fi to the Ring Chime or Ring Chime Pro (sold separately) to sound an alert within the home.
The Ring Video Doorbell 2 has been enhanced to include 1080p Full HD video resolution for even clearer footage and improved night vision. The rechargeable battery can be easily removed with a quick release mechanism, without having to dismount the doorbell, for even more convenient recharging. It comes with two interchangeable face plates, for a choice of either a Satin Nickel or Bronze finish.
- The video camera has a 160 degree field of view and records in crystal clear 1080p Full HD resolution
- It's weather-resistant, operating between -20° and +48° C, to work rain or shine
- Infrared night vision ensures operability day and night
- In-built motion sensors are customisable
- It can be powered by the built-in rechargeable battery (lasting for 6 to 12 months), or connected to your existing doorbell wiring for non-stop charge
- Connects over your home Wi-Fi network
- Bank-grade encryption of your data ensures privacy
- Easy to install
With an optional Video Recording Plan (sold separately, available from Ring) you can access your videos anytime, anywhere, save your videos for up to 60 days, and share your videos with friends, family and neighbours. More details here.
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
- An iOS (version 8.1 or newer), Android (version 4.1 or newer), or Windows 10 device with the Ring app installed
- Bluetooth Enabled
Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy