Roberts Pillow Talk Speaker
Product code: 82320902
The PillowTalk is basically a speaker on a wire that you tuck under your pillow. It enables you to listen to the radio without disturbing your partner. You can even go to bed learning a different language or listening to your favourite audio book.
The unit is about the same size as a large pair of earphones and is suitable for any radio, radio cassette, clock radio, iPod/MP3 player or other equipment fitted with a 3.5mm headphone socket.
- No Alarm
- Compatible with
- Any device with 3.5mm auxiliary output
- 3.5mm auxiliary jack
- W8.5 x H10 x D3cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- NFC Enabled
- Speaker output
- information not available
Roberts Radio has a rich 85 year history of producing high quality award winning premium radios. Roberts has a simple philosophy of ‘never compromise on quality and keep pushing the boundaries.’ From the iconic fifties-styled Revival retro radio through to cutting edge wireless sound systems, the Roberts range of products has something to suit everyone.
With multiple industry endorsements and two Royal Warrants granted in recognition of supply of radio equipment to the Royal Households, Roberts Radios are built to stand the test of time and are truly loved by listeners across the world.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.