Sage Smart Oven™ Pizzaiolo Pizza Oven
Product code: 85582904
The Pizzaiolo is the first domestic countertop oven to hit 400°C and cook an authentic wood fired style pizza in 2 minutes. It replicates the three types of heat generated by a brick oven - conductive, radiant and convective. Our Element iQ system also replicates the ideal baking environment for New York, Pan, Thin & Crispy and Frozen pizzas.
Element IQ® system
Our Element iQ system's algorithms steer power to where and when it’s needed to achieve the optimum cooking performance. Innovative cavity design utilising sensors, PID temperature control and optimised deflector technology - the system adjusts what heating elements are on and the power of each to ensure your chosen pizza is cooked to perfection.
Conductive heat for base char control
The independently controlled, dynamic deck has been designed to sit directly above responsive incoloy heating elements. The natural corderiete stone is heated quickly and evenly to maintain the correct temperature, cooking the pizza base to the desired finish, with the right amount of char for the classic wood fired finish.
Radiant heat for leopard spotted crust
Intense radiant heat is evenly controlled so you no longer need to rotate food while cooking. Heat intensifying parabolic reflectors maximise the efficiency of the top heating elements by reflecting the energy onto the crust. Integrated deck to door design moves the pizza closer to the elements and makes it easy to load and unload.
Convective heat for baked toppings
For wood fired and Neapolitan style pizzas, the optimised deflector shield has been designed to protect fragile toppings from intense heat while reflecting radiant heat towards the crust to achieve the leopard spotted effect. For other pizza styles, inner element dynamic switching ensures that toppings, cheese and dough are evenly browned.
Favourite pizza styles automatically
The Pizzaiolo comes with a range of preset cooking functions including the authentic ""Wood Fired"", iconic New York, deep and delicious Pan pizza, bar style Thin & Crispy and even Frozen pizza setting. Impress family and friends and create authentic home-made pizzas with recipes cards created by Sage to complement the Pizzaiolo.
Customise with manual mode
Manual Mode allows full customisation over oven functions by controlling deck and top temperatures, and which heating elements are in operation. Choose the ideal heat configuration: select Crust Only to achieve leopard spotting on a Neapolitan style pizza or Even Heat for other pizza styles where toppings, cheese and dough are evenly browned.
Heat retention & safety
The combination of double-pane heat resistant front window and multi-material insulation surrounding the heat chamber, ensures the extreme temperatures remain inside the oven cavity while keeping the outside surfaces as cool as possible.
Includes Pizza Peel and a Pizza Pan.
- Cable length (m)
- Stainless steel
- H27.5 x W46 x D47.2 cm
- Model name / number
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.