Sage the Citrus Press
Sage the Citrus Press
2 year guarantee included
2 years' Protect Plus for your small appliance (accidental damage cover)
Product code: 85548106
The Citrus Press from Sage is the ultimate citrus press. With its stylish design and high quality finish, this press would not look out of place in any modern kitchen.
Thanks to a quadrafin cone the unique undulating design extracts juice all the way to the rind, regardless of size. This ensures that you get the maximum juice yield from all types of citrus fruits, from limes and lemons, to oranges and grapefruits.
The handle is easy to use and features a unique triple hinged arm to ensure downward pressure throughout the juicing process. Two sensors ensure that the cone only spins when the fruit is in the appropriate place, so you get all of the best bits. The pull down lever features a fruit holding cup, which speeds up the process and saves any sticky fruit juice spillages.
After juicing simply click upwards and the collector basket is sealed, preventing any drips on your work surfaces. A incredibly quiet motor and easy to clean pulp filter tops off this model. Fine and coarse filters included.
- Accessories Included
- Citrus press, Filter, Juicing cone, Fruit dome, Instruction book
- H44.8cm x W26cm x D37cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Power Supply
- Type Of Juicer
- Citrus Press
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.