Salter Body Analyser Bathroom Scale, Glass
Product code: 80960305
The feature-rich Body Analyser bathroom scale from Salter is perfect for keeping tracking of detailed and varied measurements.
Choose between kilograms and stones to get your weight reading, then go beyond the basics and measure your BMI, body fat percentage and body water percentage. It has 8 user memory profiles so everyone in your household can keep track of their own readings, with athlete mode also available.
It's made from ultra-slim toughened glass with an easy-to-ready LCD display, and also comes with carpet feet so you can use it on uneven surfaces and still be sure you're getting accurate readings.
- Additional Measurements
- Body fat, body water and BMI
- Analyses BMI
- Country of Origin
- H2 x W34 x D35cm
- Maximum Number of User Profiles
- Maximum User Weight
- 180kg / 28st 8lb
- Pacemaker Compatible
- Power Supply
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Stone to Kg switch
- Bathroom Scales
Back in the late 1760s in the village of Bilston, England, Richard Salter, a spring maker, began making 'pocket steelyards', which resemble a fisherman's weighing scale. By 1825 his nephew George had taken over the company and later established a large, well-equipped manufacturing site in nearby West Bromwich. From here the company produced a wide variety of scales including the UK'S first bathroom scale. The range expanded to irons, mincers, potato chippers, coin-operated machines and another 'first' for the UK: the typewriter. The thriving business eventually became Salter Housewares Ltd, based in Kent, and remains a market leader in the UK and other countries when it comes to personal and kitchen scales.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.