Sara Miller Chelsea Collection Birds Espresso Mugs, 100ml, Set of 4, Assorted
Product code: 68280453
Brighten up the home with this exquisitely designed set of four gift-boxed mugs from the Chelsea Collection by Sara Miller for Portmeirion.
Bird motifs on fine china with glorious touches of real 22-carat gold define the Chelsea Collection. Inspired by vintage prints from Asia, the designs feature an array of birds in an enchanted garden with striking colours adding updated appeal.
Mix and match with other items in the range to create a dazzling table or afternoon tea party.
Choose the perfect china
All our china is made from clay and kiln-fired for durability. Except for pieces with special trims, everything is dishwasher safe. Below are a few options to consider when choosing your perfect china.
|Earthenware||Strong and practical, perfect for everyday. Its cream colour and low firing temperatures allow for designed pieces.|
|Stoneware||Tougher than earthenware and chip resistant. Ideal for heavy use and can often go into the oven to temperatures of up to 250°C.|
|Terracotta||Uses a clay with a rich body colour giving the characteristic base colour, and has a low glaze firing allowing bright coloured glazes. Porous body allows for good thermal expansion and contraction properties making it an ideal body for cookware such as tagines and roasters.|
|Porcelain||Delicate yet strong. Carefully selected clays give whiteness and translucency. It can often go from oven to table.|
|Fine china||The synthetic bone ash used in fine china makes it a more affordable alternative to bone china whilst maintaining the benefits - strength, translucency and delicacy.|
|Bone china||Bone china is made from 40% bone ash. This makes strong yet thin and delicate pieces which are microwave, dishwasher* and oven safe making each piece ideal for everyday use, not just formal.|
*Unless product has metallic details - always check individual item for specific care instructions
- Sara Miller
- 100ml x 4
- Country of Origin
- Packaged: H7.6 x W12.7 x D32.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - hand wash only
- Freezer Safe
- Gift boxed
- Fine china
- Microwave Safe
Sara Miller brings the world to her London studio and it feeds into her designs. The British designer is inspired by her travels and love of different cultures. Her beautiful, stylised birds and flora bring a touch of subtly updated chinoiserie and reimagined Japanese ceramic motifs to everything from stationery to tableware. Gold detailing and vibrant colours add a further contemporary twist to her prints.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 8 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.