Scalextric Straight Extension Packs, Set of 4
Product code: 78614540
Extending your Scalextric layout has never been easier! These Scalextric extension packs are totally flexible in their design and all of them can be added to both standard or digital Scalextric circuits.
Each pack can be incorporated into a Scalextric circuit, from simple ovals and figure-of-eight tracks to the largest layouts. One or more can be added to the same circuit, or you can use all of them together to make a hugely impressive circuit incorporating all the featured track pieces.
The reverse side of the packaging explains how the extension packs can be incorporated into any number of layouts and also features a "one size fits all" concept which fits any sized layout.
Please note that the leap ramp pieces found in Track Extension Pack 2 and the Ultimate Extension Pack are not suitable for digital circuits.
- Assembly Required
- Assembly Required
- Country of Origin
- H4.2 x W16.6 x D41.4cm
- 1 year guarantee included
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1 year
- Model name / number
- Number of People Required to Assemble
- Number of pieces
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Toys Type
- Action Toy Playsets
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.