Product code: 46236558
The new Future Solution LX stimulates all five senses for a deeper skincare experience, whilst encouraging beautifully radiant skin. Inspired by plant longevity research, discovered by the industry-leading research and development team at Shiseido, this range features the advanced anti-ageing ingredient, SkingenecellEnmei.
This hydrating cream helps to promote the self-protective Daytime Defence Gene to thrive for optimum protection, whilst providing moisture, minimising fine lines and pores for plumped, bright skin and an enhanced makeup finish.
With its luxuriously rich and smooth texture, the Future Solution LX cream maintains a deeply hydrated feeling through the day.
How to use:
- 1 Use every morning, after cleansing and balancing skin.
- 2 Take cream onto the fingertips and apply it to the cheeks, forehead, nose, chin and chin.
- 3 Smooth the cream gently over the face, starting in the larger areas such as the cheeks and forehead.>/li>
- 4 Move from the centre of the face outward. Repeat 2-3 times.
- 5 Finally press both hands gently over your face, and cherish a moment of caring deeply for your skin.
- Beauty Effect
- Future Solution LX
Sharing beauty since 1872. With a rich heritage spanning over 140 years, Shiseido has changed the global landscape of beauty with an emphasis on pioneering innovation. Our formulas are an ideal blend of the most advanced technology and the best of nature; answering the unique concerns of women and men of all ages.
On the day the doors to the first Western-style pharmacy in Japan opened in 1872, so did an epic story, one of a company that would grow, change and evolve over the next 140 years. Every day since, Shiseido has looked for new ways to do things that have never been done before – ways to make people look better, feel better and live better lives.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy