Siemens LD97AA670B Downdraft Cooker Hood, Stainless Steel/Black
The eye-catching downdraft Siemens hood with its contemporary black glass finish is an innovation in style. With electronic touch controls with 7-segment display and LED light strips, it quietly purifies the air whilst providing ambient lighting for the cooking area. Metal grease filters maintain a clean, grease free hygienic kitchen environment.
Both ducting and recirculation. A qualified engineer should install your cooker hood.
- Airflow Rate
- 510 m³ per hour
- Cooker Hood Type
- H65.2-105.2 x W88 x D35.2cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless steel and black glass
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Gas Hob = 600 mm, Electric Hob = 400mm
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Vent Type
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen