Silver Cross Rise by Tinie Motion All Size i-Size Car Seat, Signature Edition, Black
Product code: 31557617
- Suitable for children 40-150cm in height
- R129-compliant (i-Size ready)
- Isofix compatible
The Rise by Tinie Motion from Silver Cross is designed to elevate the parenting experience. The ingenious design empowers parents to see the world without compromise. Advanced, style-led, and unique - the limited edition Rise Motion features Tinie Tempah’s signature exclusively integrated into the design and will carry your child on every journey from day one.
Tried and trusted - Sporting all the safety credentials of the original Silver Cross Motion All Size 360, Rise Motion is safe, sleek, and efficient. It offers security and comfort wherever life takes you with an effortless 360° spin and multi-position design that you can trust.
Combines trailblazing tailoring with high calibre technology - tactile touchpoints of sleek, deep leatherette and modern, dynamic green are flawlessly enhanced brushed titanium details. Debossed textures elevate a unique printed emblem created exclusively for the collection.
Slide, click, drive - innovated from automotive intelligence to perform seamlessly, simplify and elevate your experiences, and extend your style.
Committed to sustainability and responsibility - the ethos of the range is rooted in creating enduring products built to last using recycled fabrics and materials that have been sensitively and meticulously chosen.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment. or find your nearest department store here.
All the car seats in our range are designed to give your child the best possible protection and meet the criteria set out in the R129 (iSize) safety regulation. A baby must travel in the safer rear-facing position up to the minimum recommended age of 15 months. Some R129 car seats can be used rear-facing until a child is 105cm tall, which is around 4 years old.
Side impact testing is assessed as part of the regulation to improve the protection of the child’s head and neck. R129 also makes use of the most high-tech crash test dummies which not only has improved sensor technology to test for greater sensitivity, but it also features more sensors on fragile areas of the body. iSize is an enhancement of R129 that makes it easier to confirm your car seat's compatibility with any iSize approved vehicle - reducing the risk of installing your car seat incorrectly. While all i-Size car seats meet the R129 testing standards, not every R129 car seat is an iSize compatible seat.
R129 (iSize) car seats are classified by height only. The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's height. In some instances, we may still need to check the weight of the child within the height band due to the maximum mass load permitted on a vehicle’s ISOFIX points.
|Type||Height of Child||Approx. Age of Child|
|Baby||40-85cm||Birth up to 15 months|
|Toddler||40-105cm||Birth up to 4 years|
|Toddler||40-150cm||Birth up to 12 years|
|Toddler||76-150cm||15 months up to 12 years|
|Child||100-150cm||4 to 12 years|
Note: This is a rough guide only. Please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved for use across two or more height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Booster Seat Type
- High Back
- Silver Cross
- Car Seat Type
- Baby Car Seats, Toddler Car Seats, Child Car Seats
- Care instructions
- Sponge clean only
- Country of Origin
- packaged: H68 x W46 x D72cm, unpackaged: H78.2 x W44 x D37cm
- Drying Instructions
- Do not tumble dry
- Facing Position
- Forward Facing, Rear Facing, Swivel
- 3 year guarantee included
- Height Band
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 years
- R129 Regulation
- R129 Compliant and iSize
- Reclining positions
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat + Isofix Base
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable covers
Silver Cross is one of the oldest nursery brands in the world, loved and trusted by millions of families since 1877. Famous for its signature attention to detail and outstanding quality, Silver Cross offers parents the best start in life for their babies. In addition to their travel system, Silver Cross is also famous for its furniture, car seats and strollers.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 14 days. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Local Collection Network
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.