STAUB Cast Iron Square American Grill Pan, 26cm, Black
Product code: 81349024
Perfectly sear meat, fish or vegetables, barbecue-style with the square-shaped American grill pan from STAUB. Grooves in the pan leave patterned sear lines, just like on a barbecue. They also drain fat to achieve juicy and tender results while promoting healthier cooking.
- Makes barbecue-style grilling stripes
- Pan grooves drain off fat
- Superb cast iron heat retention reduces energy use and is ideal for searing
- Durable and easy to clean
- Perfect for oven-to-table serving
- Oven and grill safe to 250°C
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction
Barbecue-style cooking in the pan
Food cooked on the grill pan earns its grilling stripes, as if it’s straight from the barbecue. But it’s healthier thanks to the pan’s fat-draining grooves.
The grill pan is very resilient, durable and easy to clean. Its striking look means it can be used for serving from the hob or oven straight to the table.
Even heat distribution
Cast iron is a carbon-rich iron alloy and so is exceptional at retaining heat, diffusing it slowly and distributing it evenly. Once cast iron is hot, you can turn the heat down to a minimum for gentle simmering and to reduce energy consumption.
Hob, induction and oven suitable
It can be used on all types of hobs, including induction, and is heat-resistant in the oven and grill up to 250°C. Not suitable for the microwave or dishwasher.
- Care instructions
- Wash before use, dry thoroughly and apply vegetable oil to enhance the enamel properties. Heat or cool gradually to avoid thermal shock.
- Cookware Features
- Induction Compatible, Oven Safe
- Country of Origin
- H4.7 x W26 x D38cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - hand wash only
- Induction Compatible
- Cast iron
- Cast Iron
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 250°C
- Pan Type
- Grill Pans
Renowned for its high-quality cookware, STAUB originates from the Alsace region of France, which is famous for its culinary traditions. The grandson of a cookware merchant, Francis Staub designed his first piece, an enamelled pot or cocotte, in an old artillery factory in 1974. Ideally suited for Alsatian one-pot traditional recipes, the cocotte marries cast iron’s utility with both artisan and innovative manufacturing techniques.
The combination of traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology now defines STAUB products that are favoured by restaurateurs, amateur chefs and home cooks alike.
Manufactured in France, STAUB’s cast iron and ceramic cookware adds an authentic feel to cooking in the kitchen and its endearing designs grace dining tables worldwide.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 4 weeks. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.