Product code: 81349021
This wok set enhances the cooking of authentic Asian-style dishes thanks to the wok’s high sides and cast iron properties. Cook delicious, low-fat and nutritious recipes and easily care for and clean your wok thanks to its enamel surface. It’s suitable for use on of all hobs, including induction, and it makes cooking even and simple.
- Ideal for mess-free, fast stir-frying when cooking at high temperatures
- Interior matte black enamel is robust, easy to clean and care for and excellent for searing
- Suitable for use on all hob types, including induction
- Cast iron is hard-wearing, scratch-resistant and has superb heat retention to reduce energy use
- Oven and grill safe to 250°C
- Compact, light oven-to-table design
- Includes glass lid, draining rack and wooden chopsticks and turner
Even heat distribution
Cast iron ideally conducts heat and distributes it over the entire surface of the wok, resulting in more even cooking. It’s perfect for quick frying and gentle cooking to keep meat succulent and vegetables fresh and firm.
Two handles on the sides enable easy transfer of this compact and light wok from the hob to the oven for further cooking or for keeping food warm, and for transferring straight to the table for serving.
A glass lid saves water and energy and provides a constant view of what’s cooking. The lid has a practical knob to lift for stirring the food on the wok's scratch-proof surface.
The interior enamelling is robust, easy to clean and ideal for crisp searing of meat, fish and vegetables.
This wok is ideal for quick searing, braising, deep frying or steaming. It can be used on all types of hobs, including induction, and is oven safe up to 250°C. Not suitable for the microwave or dishwasher.
- Care instructions
- Wash before use, dry thoroughly and apply vegetable oil to enhance the enamel properties. Heat or cool gradually to avoid thermal shock.
- Country of Origin
- H8.5 x W30 x D38.5cm, Height with lid: H15cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- 30 years
- Cast Iron
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 250°C
Renowned for its high-quality cookware, STAUB originates from the Alsace region of France, which is famous for its culinary traditions. The grandson of a cookware merchant, Francis Staub designed his first piece, an enamelled pot or cocotte, in an old artillery factory in 1974. Ideally suited for Alsatian one-pot traditional recipes, the cocotte marries cast iron’s utility with both artisan and innovative manufacturing techniques.
The combination of traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology now defines STAUB products that are favoured by restaurateurs, amateur chefs and home cooks alike.
Manufactured in France, STAUB’s cast iron and ceramic cookware adds an authentic feel to cooking in the kitchen and its endearing designs grace dining tables worldwide.
- Standard UK delivery within 7 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns