Stokke Xplory X Pushchair, Black
Interest Free Credit
Pay £81.58 per month interest-free for 12 months.
Credit subject to status.Find out more
How to claim
Step 1: Add Stokke Xplory X Pushchair to your basket
Step 2: Add the Stokke Xplory X Carrycot to your basket
Step 3: Click on the ‘Add promotional code’ link at the payment stage of checkout and enter STKCCOT to claim your discount
Terms and conditions
All qualifying products must be purchased at the same time
Only one promo code may be used per transaction
This promo code can only be redeemed once per customer
While stock lasts
Please also see our Returns Policy
Product code: 43200111
The perfect choice for conscious parents who want the best for their baby, Stokke® Xplory® X doesn´t compromise on safety, quality, or style.
With premium detailing from top to bottom, Stokke® Xplory® X brings your baby closer to the connection they need to feel safe & loved thanks to the adjustable seat height. The protective and comfortably padded seat with active, rest, and sleep positions gives your child the ultimate strolling experience when out and about exploring while the innovative Scandinavian design makes it effortless to manoeuvre and handle.
Compatible with the Stokke carry cot and car seat accessories (all sold separately) it is ideal for use from newborn to a weight limit of 22kg/45lbs. Available in a spot-on colour collection inspired by the latest runway trends, this luxury ride complements an array of tastes and looks.
- Unique height adjustable seat - it can be adjusted to suit the parent's size and reaches café table height
- Grows with your child from newborn to 22 kg / 48.5 lbs
- Adjustable footrest to support little feet and growing legs
- Tested and trusted for safety & quality
- Effortless to manoeuvre with 360º swivel wheels
- Leatherette handle and water-repellent, PFC-free fabrics offer reliable UPF 50+ sun protection all year round.
- Padded 5-point safety harness
- Protective bucket seat with head support ensures maximum safety, ergonomics, comfort, and protection
- Scratch-proof aluminium and plastics chassis?
The stroller comes in a choice of five elegant colours and optional accessories such as changing bag, footmuff, sun shade, summer cover, rain-cover, mosquito net, cup holder, sibling board etc, all sold separately.
- Adjustable handlebars
- Buggy Feature
- Folding, Parent Facing
- Buggy Size
- Changing bag included
- Colour of chassis
- Compatible with carseats
- Coordinated Carrycot Available
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Folding mechanism
- One Hand Fold
- Frame Material
- Aluminium and plastics
- Free standing when folded
- Handle Height
- Harness type
- City, Holiday
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Maximum User Weight
- Stokke Xplory
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Type of wheels
- Unpackaged Depth / Length (Open)
- Unpackaged Height (Open)
- Unpackaged Weight Chassis + Seat
- Unpackaged Width (Open)
- Washing Instructions
- Wipe Clean Only
Established in 1932 in the Norwegian coastal town of Ålesund, Stokke started out with its roots firmly based in seating solutions and home office furniture. Since then, they have evolved to become an established presence in the Nursery industry, providing worldwide distribution of quality children´s furniture and equipment within the nursery, highchair, stroller, baby carrier and home textiles sectors.
Introducing the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair as their first product for children in 1972, their philosophy was and continues to be based on one core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. Stokke have since expanded successfully into the children’s market, focusing exclusively from 2006 on premium, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.