Stoves Sterling 600G Freestanding Gas Cooker
Bring great flexibility into your kitchen with the Stoves Sterling 600G Freestanding Gas Cooker. Featuring two ovens, four gas burners and an integrated grill you'll have everything you need to make a culinary masterpiece at home.
This double oven cooker provides ample space for all family meals, with the main cavity having a 59 litre capacity, while the secondary cavity can house up to 35 litres of space. One of the ovens also doubles as an electric grill, providing you with a variety of cooking options, while a chic LED display and timer allow for complete ease of use.
Gas is great!
The 600G uses heat from gas jets at the base of the oven, with the rising heat spreading around the entire cavity, making it slightly hotter at the top and cooler at the bottom. You can use this to cook to dishes simultaneously giving you more cooking control with immediate heat alteration.
A four burner gas hob with cast iron pan supports provides a robust and durable cook top. A powerful 3kW burner is also on hand for quick cooking. The glass hotplate lid enables auto safety cut-off when closed.
Why spend more time cleaning than you have to? A specially-designed enamel interior that prevents food from fusing to the surface – allowing you to wipe away spills easily when cleaning. Simple, quick and easy!
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1kW, 2 x 2kW, 1 x 3kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H90cm x W60cm x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Main oven: B, Secondary oven: A.
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top oven
- Half Grill
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Push Button
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- UK delivery
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence