The North Face Jester Day Backpack, Black
Product code: 35742506
- Padded mesh back panel and highly breathable lumbar for added comfort and breathability
- Cushioned laptop sleeve to protect you valuables
- Updated front elastic bungee system for external storage
- Reflective bike-light loop and shoulder-strap webbing increase reflectivity
Lighten your load for work or school with the Jester Day Backpack from The North Face.
Secured with a front compartment with an internal organization that has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets, this versatile daypack ensures your valuables remain in pristine condition all day long. The ventilated back suspension system and highly breathable lumbar both help with your ease and comfort.
- Backpack Type
- Sports Backpack
- The North Face
- 600D polyester
- 50 x 34 x 19cm
- Fabric Features
- Breathable, Padded
- Handbag Type
- Pattern Details
- Logo, Plain
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
|Size||UK||EU||US - Women's||US - Men's|
|Hats, Caps & Beanies|
|S/M or M||22.2"/56.5cm|
|L/XL or L||23.2"/59cm|
|Gloves & Mittens|
|Size||Hand Circumference||Length||Size||Hand Circumference||Length|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.