TOM FORD Private Blend Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum, 100ml
Inspired by the luxury Italian riviera resort town of Portofino, recognised for its opulent old-world glamour, dramatic landscape and tradition.
The TOM FORD Neroli Portofino scent has a crisp effervescent quality. A reinvention of a classic eau de cologne, it features Tunisian neroli, Italian bergamot, Sicilian lemon, winter yellow mandarin, lavender, orange flower, rosemary and amber.
The dramatic yet translucent turquoise glass bottle represents the clear, opaque azure sea, reminiscent of the warm waters of the Mediterranean sea.
TOM FORD Neroli Portofino is a sparkling and uplifting citrus aromatic scent that's perfect for women or men.
Perfect for men and women.
- Top Notes: Italian Bergamot, Winter Yellow Mandarin, Sicilian Lemon
- Heart Notes: Tunisian Neroli, Orange Flower, Lavender
- Base Notes: Amber, Rosemary
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Private Blend Fragrances
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy