0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Product code: 31335610
The Closer to Nature Digital Bath and Room Thermometer from Tommee Tippee provides fast and accurate temperature measurement to help keep baby comfortable during bath and sleep time. Uniquely designed in the iconic Tommee Tippee star shape, the thermometer is styled to fit with your nursery or bathroom decor. For baby, the optimal room temperature is approximately 18˚C while the optimal temperature for baby’s bath is at body temperature, between 36.5˚C and 38˚C.
- Fast temperature reading: Gently tap the unit to activate the display and temperature will be displayed in a few seconds. The temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Warning light when bath is too hot: The LED warning light on the display panel will illuminate red when the water temperature is above 39˚C and too hot for baby.
- Floats in water: Thermometer floats in the bath and is certified as a bath toy. The optimum temperature for baby’s bath water is body temperature, between 36.5˚C and 38˚C.
- Baby safe: The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bath Thermometer is BPA free for total reassurance.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Tommee Tippee Closer to Bature Bath and Room Thermometer
- 1 x Instruction Leaflet
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Tommee Tippee
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean
- H11 x W10.5 x D14.5cm
- Suitable From
Delivery & returns
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Wednesday
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy