Product code: 75384519
- Ideal for children aged 6 and above
- Assembly time: approximately 4 hours
- Guarantee: Frame - 10 years against rust-causing failure (all other parts 1 year)
- Dual spring system delivers more power with every bounce
- Extra strong but superfine netting enclosure keeps you bouncing safely on the Infinity Leap trampoline
Prepare to bounce all day long with the TP Toys Infinity Leap Trampoline!
It's the world's 1st 2-level trampoline, with two linked horizontal bounce zones for double the fun! This patent-protected trampoline delivers an exceptional bounce performance from a unique dual suspension solution. Coiled metal springs on the horizontal plane working in unison with a bungee spring system to ensure exceptional lift off from the bed every time.
Unique to this fun piece is also its YOYO enclosure. YOYO is the only trampoline enclosure that just one adult can erect, take down & put away in seconds. With safety in mind, the TP Infinity Leap Trampoline also features a zip free entry through the IGLOO tunnel door and a jump safe design.
- Assembly Required
- Adult assembly required
- TP Toys
- Country of Origin
- H313 x W450 x D290cm
- Experience Level
- All Levels
- Powder Coating
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 1 year guarantee included
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 10 year limited warranty
- Maximum User Weight
- Model name / number
- Suitable From
- 6 years
- Trampolines & Inflatables
- Not suitable for children under 6 years. For use under adult supervision
- Only for domestic use.
TP have been creating children’s play equipment for over 50 years and have grown their collection from their initial product, the hula hoop, to an extensive range including exciting wooden climbing frames, swing sets and trampolines. Based in Worcestershire, TP Toys aim to provide products that will keep children happy and healthy.
With activity toys built to last and made from high quality materials, children will enjoy playing with their products for years.More from TP Toys
Delivery & returns
- Standard UK delivery within 14 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns