University Games First 100 Words Game
Product code: 75110401
Based on the number one bestselling board book for toddlers, the First 100 Word Activity Game will have little ones rolling the soft dice and finding the pictures.
Place the cards around the room, roll either die, then have little ones look for either the matching category card or the number of cards. Children identify words on the cards as they collect them and are introduced to simple counting, social skills, and the 100 first words along the way. Adults can get in on the act by asking children to find objects and giving hints along the way
- University Games
- Country of Origin
- Game or Puzzle Type
- Word Games
- Model name / number
- Number of players
- 1 or more
- Suitable From
- 2 years
- Warning! Choking hazard - small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years old
University Games Corporation was founded on April 1st 1985 by Bob Moog and Cris Lehman in the USA. Bob and Cris always loved playing games with their families and grew up thinking that fun and learning were a part of everyday life, as adults they recognized a developing niche in social interaction and learning games for adults and children, and that is how University Games began.
University Games UK was formed in 2007, maintaining the philosophy and offering games that encourage interaction and imagination through gameplay, with learning and fun also an important factor. It is of great importance to the company that they are trusted by you, the consumer, to provide high quality products for all the family.
University Games we are committed to providing you with fun and learning through game play.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.