Product code: 45739711
Our Foundation provides the perfect mix of coverage and flawless-ness.
A shade-matched liquid produced to even out skin tone and provide an even level of cover-up with a snazzy dropper for precise application.
What is Foundation? Foundation is a multi-coloured makeup applied to the face to create an even, uniform colour to the complexion, to cover flaws and, sometimes, to change the natural skin tone.
Foundation v Tinted Moisturiser: Foundation is typically thicker and provides more coverage. Tinted Moisturiser is typically light and while it can conceal blemishes, it typically won't cover major scars or blemishes.
What can Foundation be used with? Foundation is a product that can be used on its own to create an even finish. It can be used on a daily basis:
- Concealer: can be used after a base of Foundation has been applied to cover any blemishes or dark circles that are still visible
- Bronzer: can be used after a base of Foundation has been applied to give yourself a nice tanned look
- Anti-Shine: can be used after all the above products have been applied or indeed if only one of the above has been used
When do I apply Foundation? You generally apply Foundation as a base product. This would be after you have prepared your face with a moisturiser primer. You then apply the foundation to the whole face to give a base to work form to apply other products or simply use on its own.
How to use:
- Apply using your hands: Use the bottle dropper to dot the foundation along your face. Use your hands to rub the foundation in a circular motion until even
- Apply using a sponge: Use the bottle dropper to dot the foundation across your face. Once dampening your sponge. Dab it on your face to evenly spread the foundation
- Apply using a brush: Use the bottle dropper to dot the foundation across your face. Use a foundation brush in downward strokes to blend the foundation until even
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- War Paint
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.