Woodmansterne Kingfishers Greeting Card
Product code: 70710791
All the cards we sell are made without using glitter and are recyclable.
- H16.7 x W17.3 cm
- Envelope colour
- Message Inside
- Blank inside
- Pack Size
- Single/Multi Pack (LHN)
Working with John Lewis & Partners since 1988, every part of Woodmansterne's cards, from design, print and finish, through to packing and distribution is proudly completed in the UK.
Boasting a diverse range including designs based on hand-drawn sketches and photography, Woodmansterne have also made great strides to reduce their environmental impact. Switching from polypropylene covers to a Smart Seal system, saving 8 tonnes of plastic a year.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 8 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.