Yves Saint Laurent JAZZ Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 80ml
JAZZ and its musical option is a celebration of life, rich in encounters and in culture, the premises of multi-ethnicity, a world where opposites are joined by the happy medium.
Virility and strength, both perceptible from the first few notes, reflect fresh and vibrant masculinity carried by coriander. The theme broadens out and takes on an unsuspected dimension, rather like a jazz score where the central theme leaves so much scope for improvisation and originality.
Geranium gives a masculine floral touch then very quickly the whole mood changes with artemisia and cypress, which deliver the measure of a warmer, more intelligent man with a great aesthetic sense, able to play with a more intimate score, riskier certainly, but more subtle.
With JAZZ, the classic fern harmony becomes increasingly singular and evolves into more somber and mysterious moods with patchouli. In the image of the man who reveals all his inner wealth and paradoxes.
Key notes: Coriander, geranium, artemisia, cypress, patchouli.
Yves Saint Laurent
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Yves Saint Laurent is the modern, rebellious couture brand translating Parisian elegance and style into cutting edge make up and fragrance. Born from an ambition to empower women, Yves Saint Laurent is still unexpected and audacious, daring women to channel expression through beauty and consequence through perfume.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy