Free Returns via Royal Mail
Use if returning:
- johnlewis.com orders
- Parcel must be 61x46cm or smaller and weigh less than 15kg
How to return
- Fill out the returns section on the front of your delivery note
- Attach the Royal Mail returns label from your delivery note to your parcel, making sure you've removed the original address label
- Package your parcel securely with the delivery note inside
- Take your parcel to the Post Office (find your nearest branch here)
- Please ensure you ask for proof of postage and retain this as it provides your unique tracking number
Need a returns label
If you're missing a Royal Mail returns label you can print a new label here.
Track your return
When will I be refunded?
You'll receive an email to confirm when we have received the item at the warehouse, after which your refund will appear in your account within 5 days. This shouldn't take longer than 14 days from the day that you returned the item back to us.