10 year guarantee included
Installation & Disposal
Mattress & Divan Recycling
What this includes
- Removal and recycling of mattresses and divans only, and not bedsteads or headboards
- Removal and disposal of all packaging
Before we arrive
- Please strip your old mattress of any linen and leave the mattress on the bed frame
- Please move any furniture close to the bed so it’s easy to access
- Please make sure the items to be collected are reasonably hygienic
What you should know
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf
- Mattresses will be broken down into their constituent parts and around 98% of this material will be sold for re-use
If you've booked an installation and recycling service, we'll take your old item away from the room.
Product code: 80047203
- Good for allergy sufferers
- Made in the UK
- Zoned Support
- Rolled for Convenience
- Temperature Regulating
The Emma Original mattress is designed with a combination of adaptive foam layers that provide a pressure-relieving sleep foundation, perfect for all body types. This mattress is supplied rolled, in a space-saving box.
This mattress is designed with layers of foam that work together to distribute your weight evenly and keep you supported throughout the night. The top cover contains a special climate fibre that regulates humidity, while the second layer of Airogocell® foam adapts to any body shape thanks to its point-elasticity. Its open pores also have moisture-wicking properties to enable proper ventilation. The third layer is made from Visco-Elastic memory foam that distributes pressure and provides cushioning, contoured support as you move around. The firm bottom layer provides the necessary counter pressure to keep your lower back supported.
200 night trial
We offer a 200 night trial with this Emma mattress.* If you decide it’s not quite right, Emma will send out a foam comfort layer that will help to adjust the comfort level of the mattress. To arrange this, please call our Furniture Aftercare Service at your earliest convenience on 0345 600 2389. Upon receipt of the comfort layer, an additional 14 days will be added to your 200 night trial. If you’re still not happy with your mattress, you can then arrange to send it back for free.
*You must sleep on your new mattress for a minimum of 30 days to ensure you've had adequate time to adapt to its style and feel. Purchases made after December 26th 2019 (inclusive) are valid for a 200 night trial. The trial expires at 12am, 200 days from the date your mattress was delivered.
The soft top cover is removable and can be machine washed for an effective clean.
Try before you buy
This is an important purchase and it’s worthwhile to try your choice of mattress in store to make sure it's right for you. Our store Partners will be able to tell you more about its benefits, and recommend options based on your needs. For more information, call 03452 661 805 and we can tell you where the range you’d like to view is on display.
- Care instructions
- Please ensure this mattress is unboxed and expanded within 4 weeks of delivery. Top cover is removable for machine washing. Do not iron or bleach.
- Polyester, Polypropylene
- Country of Origin
- L190 x W135cm x D25cm
- Fabric Features
- Moisture Resistant
- Filling Composition
- Furniture Range
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Turn
- No turn
- Mattress Type
- Bed In a Box, Memory Foam
- Removable Cover
- Side stitched
- Machine side stitched
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- From free
- Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday. Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost. Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Next Day Delivery
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery, 11am - 9pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window. Availability varies by postcode. Not available to non-mainland locations, or when ordered with installation and disposal services.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Local Collection Network
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.