Installation & Disposal
- Delivery of your fully-assembled new barbecue.
- Removal and disposal of protective wrapping.
Your new barbecue will arrive assembled. Please check the product’s dimensions before you purchase it to ensure it will fit in your desired destination.
Manufacturers recommend leak testing all gas connections on your new grill before use. Our assembly service doesn’t include testing, or connection of any gas fittings and sources for gas barbecues. Please contact a tradesperson to carry out these tests and fittings.
Product code: 85330113
Our hybrid 5-burner barbecue is ideal for large gatherings in the garden and can be used with both gas and charcoal for instant and classic barbecuing. The dual hoods allow completely separate cooking temperatures.
- Hybrid system for both gas and charcoal cooking
- 5-burner barbecue
- Infrared ceramic side burner
- Dual hoods with thermometers for cooking at different temperatures
- Grillstream prevents flare-ups
- LED backlit control knobs
- Warming racks to keep food warm or use as a secondary cooking area
- Chopping board and ice bucket
- Side shelf, 2 sliding drawers and enclosed storage
- Transporter wheels
- Easy to keep clean
- Requires 5 x AA batteries (not included)
This unique new system gives you the freedom to cook on either gas or charcoal, or both together, without having to adjust the barbecue, except for a simple twist of a knob. The grill trays can be filled with charcoal briquettes, lit with the gas burner and used as a normal charcoal barbecue. Once the charcoal burns out you can either refill or continue to cook with gas alone. Alternatively, the trays act as a flame tamer to the gas burner giving you an even cooking surface with the convenience of a gas barbecue.
Cook for up to 10
The five burners can cook for a large group. The barbecue comes with warming racks to help you time the meal to perfection. The infrared ceramic side burner is ideal for making sauces or boiling vegetables.
The Grillstream system streams away fat for virtually flare-free, clean and healthy grilling. Fat is streamed away from the heat source, basting the food as it goes, leading to perfectly cooked, succulent food. The top grill streams away most of the fats and juices that would otherwise cause flare-ups and burnt food. Anything that drips over the side of the top grill is caught by the bottom grill and all excess juices are collected in a separate fat cup on the side. All our Grillstream grills and griddles are made from cast iron with a porcelain coating to help prevent rust.
The in-built lid thermometers helps you to keep an eye on the cooking temperature while LED backlit knobs enable full control of the heat.
Two sliding drawers and the enclosed space under the cart provide storage, along with a handy side shelf.
Care and storage
Once the barbecue has cooled, it's easy to clean with a brush (sold separately). It's also designed to store away without fuss. Castor wheels make it simple to manoeuvre and they can be locked into position for stability.
To use gas with this barbecue, we recommend propane / patio gas cylinder bottles ranging in sizes from 3kg to 13kg. Check for bottles that fit standard barbecue clip-on regulators. Hose and regulator are included. Safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.
- Accessories Included
- BBQ accessories are available separately
- Assembly Required
- Assembly Required
- Assembly Time
- 90 minutes
- John Lewis
- Burner Power
- 3.5kW x 4
- Cleaning Technology
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H113 x W169 x D56cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers
- Fuel Type
- 10 year guarantee included
- Ignition Type
- Number of Burners
- Number of People Required to Assemble
- Outdoor Heating & Cooking Feature
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- From free
- Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday. Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost. Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Local Collection Network
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.