7 year guarantee included
Installation & Disposal
Mattress & Divan Recycling
What this includes
- Removal and recycling of mattresses and divans only, and not bedsteads or headboards
- Removal and disposal of all packaging
Before we arrive
- Please strip your old mattress of any linen and leave the mattress on the bed frame
- Please move any furniture close to the bed so it’s easy to access
- Please make sure the items to be collected are reasonably hygienic
What you should know
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf
- Mattresses will be broken down into their constituent parts and around 98% of this material will be sold for re-use
If you've booked an installation and recycling service, we'll take your old item away from the room.
John Lewis 60 Night Comfort Trial
Our 60-night trial applies to all John Lewis mattresses, excluding ANYDAY and Special Buy. This means that if you want to exchange your mattress within 60 nights from delivery you can choose a different model. For hygiene reasons, you need to have purchased a new mattress protector in the same transaction.
1. For mattress purchases bought from 12th April 2021, our 60-Night Sleep Comfort Trial starts on the date of delivery and an exchange can be made within 60 nights. If you need to exchange your mattress, please visit your nearest shop spending time reselecting a more suitable mattress as you are only entitled to one exchange. If you are unable to visit a shop please contact Furniture Aftercare. In both instances please provide your original transaction information, including the details of your mattress protector.
2. Customers are entitled to an exchange, with a refund of the difference if you choose a cheaper model. Or, you can pay the difference if you choose a more expensive model. Full refunds are not accepted unless faulty.
3. For hygiene reasons, you must buy a mattress protector (the same size as the mattress) in the same transaction as your new mattress. For the trial to be valid, the mattress protector must be used with the new mattress. Failure to provide proof of a mattress protector being purchased will invalidate the trial. Our normal returns policy applies to mattress protectors and they are non-refundable once used. The mattress must be in perfect condition when collected. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange if a mattress protector hasn’t been used or the product is marked or soiled.
4. The offer is available on all John Lewis mattresses, excluding John Lewis ANYDAY, John Lewis Open Spring and divan frames. The offer is valid across all mattress sizes as well as bespoke made to order products. The offer is not valid on ex shop floor display models.
5. Only one exchange per household / delivery address is allowed.
6. Delivery must be to the same address as the first sale.
7. The offer is available when we can verify the purchase and delivery date. The trial starts on the day the mattress is delivered.
8. This does not affect sleep trials offered by other brands.
9. There is a customer collection and recycling fee of £29.95 for the returned mattress so that we can responsibly recycle the exchanged mattress.
10. We recommend a minimum of 30 nights to sleep on the mattress to allow it to settle.
Product code: 80021802
The mattress that supports your every move. Designed for a superior night's sleep with all the right support, personalised to you. The secret lies in the layer of zoned pocket springs, which provide enhanced spinal alignment just where it's needed. Each mattress contains unique zoned pocket springs, which ensure that your spine is supported throughout the night. Each spring acts independently reacting to your individual body shape and weight, providing just the right amount of support for you. This tailored support system plays a key role in the mattress, keeping your posture as close to neutral as possible, allowing the body to relax and recovery to take place whilst you sleep.
The hand tufted, soft touch mattress top gives you a naturally more supportive sleep surface, whilst also ensuring comfort and durability. Made from part recycled plastic, sourced from sustainable materials, the polyester Comfort Layer provides a breathable sleeping environment which naturally evaporates moisture to maintain a clean and fresh sleep every day. Handmade to order in the UK.
Try before you buy
This is an important purchase and it’s worthwhile to try your choice of mattress in-store to make sure it's right for you. Our store Partners will be able to tell you more about its benefits, and recommend options based on your needs. For more information, call 03452 661 805 and we can tell you where the range you’d like to view is on display.
Extend the life of your new mattress with a durable and breathable mattress protector.
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- There's no need to turn this mattress but rotate it regularly from head to foot end
- Ortho Support
- Country of Origin
- W135 x L190cm
- Fabric Features
- Filling Composition
- Medium to Firm
- Furniture Range
- Ortho Support 2000
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Turn
- Rotate regularly
- Mattress Type
- Pocket Spring
- Side stitched
- Machine side stitched
- Spring count
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- From free
- Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday. Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost. Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Local Collection Network
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.