30 Year Motor Warranty
Product code: 85541053
- Good Housekeeping Approved 2018
- Quiet Mark
Let the Magimix 4200XL BlenderMix take care of all of your food preparation, from slicing whole fruit to whipping up some baby food.
All the bowls included are BPA free, so you can have peace of mind over the safety of your health. Plus, with the Quiet Mark stamp of approval, this appliance will work discretely without disrupting the tranquillity of your home.
Finished in an appealing cream colour, this powerful Magimix processor has an extra-large feed tube, which can take whole fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes, apples and even potatoes.
The Magimix 4200XL comes with a BlenderMix attachment. This extends the abilities of your food processor to include liquidising, allowing you to create soups, smoothies and baby food. You can even use it to make mayonnaise and other dips thanks to the dedicated mini processor. You can also:
- Slice fruit and vegetables with the slicing disc
- Chop onions using the metal blade
- Grate cheese or chocolate with the grating disc
- Beat egg whites and cream with the whisk
- Knead bread with the dough blade
- and store all your attachments in the storage box provided!
And Magimix don’t just leave you with a brand new food processor - they inspire you to use your new appliance daily, with their recipe book! Featuring everything from courgette soup, spring salad with basil and roast Provençale vegetables to stuffed sea bream, shepherd’s pie and chocolate cake, this recipe book contains more than 110 simple ideas to make the 4200XL an integral part of your kitchen in no time.
- Accessories Included
- Egg whisk, triple pusher, mini bowl, mini blade and midi bowl
- Main blade, dough blade, 2mm and 4mm slicing/grating discs, BlenderMix attachment,
- Bowl Material
- BPA Free Plastic
- Country of Origin
- Diameter of Feed Tube
- Information not available
- H42.5 x W21 x D26.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Auto-adjust plus Pulse
- Working capacity (dry)
- Working capacity (liquid)
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy