Magimix 5200XL BlenderMix Food Processor, Cream
Magimix products are designed to make life simpler for the serious cook. Most have their roots in professional products originally designed for commercial use. For this reason they are built to last longer. With the Magimix 5200XL, the most demanding tasks can be accomplished quickly, easily and quietly.
Just 3 buttons allows access to all the functions: The motor automatically adjusts varying the power for each task. A recipe book full of ideas is supplied with each model. The blade and accessory box provides compact and safe storage for the main blade, whisk and discs.
As well as the main bowl, the Magimix 5200XL comes with a midi bowl and a mini bowl. Placed inside the main bowl, each of these bowls functions entirely independently allowing you to carry out several tasks at once, saving you time. Each bowl is BPA free, giving you peace of mind over the health and safety of you and your family.
- Mini bowl- Ideal for small quantities
- Midi bowl- Ideal for all types of slicing & grating
- Main bowl- Ideal for all preparations of large quantities
Built better to last longer, the Magimix 5200XL has a quiet commercial grade induction motor with a 30 year guarantee. All parts and accessories also come with a 3 year guarantee.
With the Quiet Mark stamp of approval, this appliance will work discretely without disrupting the tranquillity of your home.
The 5200XL comes equipped with more functions than ever before. Ideal for chopping, slicing, grating, blending, mixing or kneading, the 5200XL comes with a host of accessories including:
- mini bowl with mini blade
- main blade
- dough blade
- egg whisk
- 2mm and 4mm slicing discs
- 2mm and 4mm grating discs
- BlenderMix attachment
- Accessories Included
- Egg whisk, triple pusher, mini bowl, mini blade and midi bowl & citrus press
- 1.8kg max, 3.6L, 1.8L liquid
- H44.5 x W21 x D26cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- MM5200XL 18583UK
- Auto-adjust plus pulse
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Working capacity (dry)
- Working capacity (liquid)
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget