Micro Scooters Mini Deluxe Foldable Scooter, Red
Product code: 75361805
Nothing beats the original, except a deluxe version and this Mini Micro Scooter is the perfect example. The sleek three-wheel Swiss design will ensure they look super-cool cruising the streets, while the folding design makes favourability and storage easier than ever before. A unique deck with raised silicone Micro grip helps kids stay safe and an adjustable handlebar height means growing kids can enjoy for years to come.
- A swish-looking anodised stem which also protects your scooter from corrosion
- Built to last, the scooter can be passed on to younger siblings and friends
- Made with a maximum rider weight of 35kg and a height of 80cm to 110cm
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- Batteries Included
- Battery Size & Number
- Micro Scooters
- Development Claims
- Encourages physical development
- H68 x W26 x D50cm
- Frame Material
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years limited warranty
- plastic, metal
- Maximum User Weight
- Micro Scooter Type
- Mini Micro Scooter (2-5 years)
- Model name / number
- Number of People Required to Assemble
- Scooter Type
- Child's Scooter
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Toys Type
- Outdoor Toys & Games
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
The first Micro scooter was invented in Switzerland when a group of friends wanted a quicker way to get from A to B without relying on bulky bikes or having to haul their car out of the garage. Since then, they have sold millions of their streamlined folding scooters around the world.
After spotting the Swiss scooter in a Clapham playground, two mums, Anna and Philippa, teamed up to distribute Micro scooters in the UK and share their passion for Micro’s bright idea with the nation. John Lewis was the first big name to stock the ingenious new toy, and now Anna and Philippa have helped to sell one million scooters to British children.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.