Micro Scooters Mini Deluxe Foldable Scooter, Aqua
Product code: 75362101
Nothing beats the original, except a deluxe version and this Mini Micro Scooter is the perfect example. The sleek three-wheel Swiss design will ensure they look super-cool cruising the streets, while the folding design makes favourability and storage easier than ever before. A unique deck with raised silicone Micro grip helps kids stay safe and an adjustable handlebar height means growing kids can enjoy for years to come.
- A swish-looking anodised stem which also protects your scooter from corrosion
- Built to last, the scooter can be passed on to younger siblings and friends
- Made with a maximum rider weight of 35kg and a height of 80cm to 110cm
- Assembly Required
- Partial Assembly Required
- Micro Scooters
- Plastic, PU, metal
- Development Claims
- Encourages physical development
- H68 x W25 x D55cm, Folded: H21 x W24 x D55cm
- Frame Material
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years limited warranty
- Maximum User Weight
- Model name / number
- Number of People Required to Assemble
- Scooter Type
- Kids Scooter, Folding Scooter, Kick Scooter
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Suitable From
- 2 years
- Warning! Not to be used in traffic, Warning! Protective equipment should be worn
The first Micro scooter was invented in Switzerland when a group of friends wanted a quicker way to get from A to B without relying on bulky bikes or having to haul their car out of the garage. Since then, they have sold millions of their streamlined folding scooters around the world.
After spotting the Swiss scooter in a Clapham playground, two mums, Anna and Philippa, teamed up to distribute Micro scooters in the UK and share their passion for Micro’s bright idea with the nation. John Lewis was the first big name to stock the ingenious new toy, and now Anna and Philippa have helped to sell one million scooters to British children.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.