Micro Scooters Sprite Foldable LED Scooter, Blue Stripe
Product code: 75363204
This classically designed Swiss scooter has been thoughtfully engineered in lightweight aluminium for exceptional control and easy transportation. A smooth, slick ride, the LED Micro Sprite Scooter is the perfect pair of wheels for any child aged 5 to 12.
Light up Wheels
Lights that need no batteries and never run out? Micro's clever induction-powered LEDs are fuelled by the energy kids create as they scoot - producing bright white light to add some magic to every journey and help keep children safe on the darkest school run.
Steers like a bike
The perfect introduction to two wheels. The Sprite's responsive 360-degree steering is just like a bike - for easy, natural movement.
Featherweight, agile and portable
Simple fold. Streamlined shape. Handy kickstand. The Sprite is as portable as they come. Weighing only 2.7kg with a lightweight aluminium frame and 120mm wheels, the Sprite ticks all the boxes to make life on wheels a daily habit. With an adjustable handlebar to guarantee total comfort on short and long rides for children up to 152cm tall.
Swiss by nature
Impeccable Swiss engineering has created the Sprite Micro Scooter. There are 3 wheels for balance and stability, great for every kid’s confidence. It’s a quiet smooth ride that won’t rattle or shake, while the weight transfer steering system encourages balance and coordination skills.
- New weight limit of 50kg. It will keep up with your child for longer as they grow.
- The unique deck features a raised silicone Micro grip
- A swish-looking anodised stem which also protects your scooter from corrosion
- Built to last, the Sprite Micro Scooter can be passed on to younger siblings and friends
- Made with a maximum rider weight of 50kg and a height of 110cm to 152cm
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- Micro Scooters
- Development Claims
- Encourages physical development
- H96 x W37 x D58cm
- Mixed metals, Plastic, PU Rubber
- Maximum User Weight
- Micro Scooter Type
- Maxi Micro Scooter (6-12 years)
- Suitable From
- 7 years
- Toys Type
- Outdoor Toys & Games
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Adult supervision required., Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
The first Micro scooter was invented in Switzerland when a group of friends wanted a quicker way to get from A to B without relying on bulky bikes or having to haul their car out of the garage. Since then, they have sold millions of their streamlined folding scooters around the world.
After spotting the Swiss scooter in a Clapham playground, two mums, Anna and Philippa, teamed up to distribute Micro scooters in the UK and share their passion for Micro’s bright idea with the nation. John Lewis was the first big name to stock the ingenious new toy, and now Anna and Philippa have helped to sell one million scooters to British children.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.